882. The Republican and Democrat Parties Have Lost the New World Theory of Ben Franklin
To my knowledge, these new world theories were developed by the following persons:
(1) Copernicus (the Sun rather than the Earth is at the center of the universe)
(2) Kepler (defended Copernicus and found the planets of our sun with geometry; (3) Galileo (found two new sciences --- the pendulum and the indivisibles, which make all finite things in the universe); (4) Locke (found the democracy);
(5) Leibniz (found the monadology).
The indivisibles of Galileo, the democracy of Locke, and the monadologyy of Leibniz are not developing in the USA because the equalities of humans are not being developed.
When Ben Franklin was still living, he entered two statements in his Autobiography. One statement said that the souls of humans are immortal. The second statement said that the Son of God (or Jesus) is doubted. These two statements meant that Ben was teaching the new world theory. Other Americans were also teaching. For instance, Alexander Hamilton, Henry Clay, and our Presidents were developing the Union. Abe Lincoln was also developing the equalities of humans that eliminated slavery. By developing the West, Abe was growing the people equal.
However, after Abe Lincoln was assassinated, the development of the new world theory of Ben Franklin was terminated by the republican and democrat parties. From 1869 to 1933, the republicans took control of the USA. President Herbert Hoover, an engineer, said that the depression will recover itself. Hoover was wrong because the new world theory says that things in the world are never perfect. Only God is perfect. So, from 1933 to 1953 the democrats took control. And after 1953, the republican and democratic parties took control --- of each 4 or 8-year presidents. In the 1960s the growing inequalities of the republican and democratic parties bring humans drugs, more inflations, more unemployment, more costs of education, more crime, more abortions, same sex marriages, more billionaires, more inheritances, etc..
When I retired in 1994 from the National Institute of Justice of the U.S. Department of Justice, I concluded that crime can be terminated only by moving the human mind forward and into the unknown thoughts. When I went into the unknown, I found Ben Franklin's new world theory. I say that the republican and democrats must also go there to save the USA.
Essentially, the republican and democratic parties have no interests in knowing more about God and the universe.
My books about God and the Universe are in agreement with the work of Gottfried Leibniz:
1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. (2014), 429 page