Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, August 17, 2006

What Mathematicians Are Teaching Your School Children

Hi. This website is an example of how some math teachers are thinking and teaching your children. In general, this website is a Good Math, Bad Math web. On this web, debunking creationism is listed under the bad math category. So, your children are most likely taught by atheists. Is this what parents want?

Mathematicians review my suggestion to restudy mathematics. First, they do not believe that humans might be living on other planets. You might agree with them but my scientific proof requires other planets to maintain human life eternally. Apparently, the reviewers believe that the evening stars are merely lights as the ancients thought. How mindless. When seeking the effects of a proven God, planet earth is not the first planet that has humans and will not be the last planet that has humans. But, the author gripes because my book must be purchased to determine what I say. Yet, mathematicians make and sell books regularly.

The author focuses on the concept of infinite, but does not seem to understand the great mathematician, Georg Cantor, who discovered the transfinite numbers. Instead, the author (1) plays with Aristotle’s potential infinity, which Cantor calls the mathematical or bad infinity, (2) plays with ‘infinity by division,’ which is a verb that defined the atom for the ancients atomists, (3) plays with ‘infinity by addition,’ which applies to Cantor’s transfinite numbers, and (4) plays with surreal numbers in which infinity becomes a real number. I would throw John Conway’s surreal numbers into the circle file. Then, the author charges me with saying that God is a number infinity. At no time have I ever gave God a number because. God is not a number. God’s oneness opposes the universes’ manyness and thus precedes all finite and infinite numbers that will ever be found in the universe.

My suggestion to restudy mathematics is a serious matter because I discovered the first scientific proof of God. I conclude that this discovery has vast potentials in mathematics and all sciences. With this proof, big changes can be expected. For instance, Cantor’s transfinite numbers must be developed by our mathematicians so we can understand the universe’s atoms, the cosmology of God, and the cells%2

14 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    George, don't miss this reply to your post!!
    Good Math, Bad Math

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to ann o'tate.

    Why should I do that, when you already did?

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Phlegm said…

    By the way, the so-called proof of God has been allegedly done before:

    Clicky

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Rev. BigDumbChimp said…

    Me smells an other way of knowing.

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to phlegm and bigdumbchimp.

    Thanks for the info. My world theory is coming out of a long line of great thinkers such as Abraham, Moses, Plato, Kepler, Nicholas of Cusa, George Cantor, Cassirer, and Langer. My world theory does not stand alone. My book is merely a continuation of their work.

    Thus, I speak of a 'modern creation theory.'And I expect other scientists to improve upon this modern creation theory. This is why the transfinite numbers must be developed by our mathematicins. Interestingly, I peresent a new theory of energy for my dynamic and endless world theory.

    Further, neither of these cites seem to care about 'symbols' and their relationships to the development of the human mind.

    My world theory also has spiritual atoms, the true atoms of the world. Mathematicians will have a big challenge with my world theory because completions, beyond the completion of God, will never be found.

    If I win, the field of mathematics will change, and change, and change, etc. forever. considerably

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    In my response to phlegm bigdumbchimp.

    On the list of 'great thinkers' I forgot to include the work of Gottfried Leibniz. I am sorry about this error because my spiritual atoms are Leibniz's monads.

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Rev. BigDumbChimp said…

    Are you seriously putting your work up on the same level as those you have listed? Really?

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know, for someone who lies, misrepresents whole groups of people and mocks the Christian establishment and in the name of personal greed; you do well to acknowlege your critics rather than hiding behind a viel of silence. Kudos on that front.

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Again, bigdumbchimp, I am bored with your attempts of character assassination. Clean your act up or expect to be deleted.

    And paul carpenter, you have nothing with which to critique or say that I am a liar. So expect to be deleted if this character assassination is not eliminated.

    Neither of you can boast of having brotherly love. Where are your angers coming from? It is my opinion that your acts are disgraces to the field of mathematics.

    One more attempt to assassinate my character and your commenting days are over.

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your threat leaves me in a state of unrestrained terror, I can assure you of that.
    I worry where your idea comes that I have nothing to critique, you may have noticed yourself creating many long blog entries.
    As for character assination, one can turn again to your blog: who has been painting you more as a sadistic con-man than yourself?
    Though I must admit, some of this farce does draw in my curiousity. There are many questions left unawnsered such as if there is any grain of sincerity in this get-rich-quick scheme of yours, what is in this book (which my sense of morals restrains me from purchasing) and perhaps most importantly, how do you sleep at night?

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    You do not understand the 25 years of research I had to do to produce this book and package in into a 300 page, highly organized, book. You also do not understand that this blog is 'filling in' information that could not be included in the book. So, you have done alot of guessing with respect to my program. Your guesses are poor, very poor. Who would even hire you?

    This is my last response to you. So don't waste your time to offer more comments because I will deplete them.

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Rev. BigDumbChimp said…

    Again, bigdumbchimp, I am bored with your attempts of character assassination. Clean your act up or expect to be deleted.

    Ah yes here it goes. When you can't take the heat, delete the comments. The sanctuary of the weak. Silence the dissent.

    How is what I said character assassination?

    You put your work up there in the same conversation as those you listed. I asked a perfectly reasonable question?

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh come on! 25 years of research? If you had done any genuine research (a possibility which I am willing to entertain for the sake of argument) and its fruits carry the wieght that you claim they do then you still are painting yourself as sadistic by holding it back from those who wont hand you money.

    I do not nead to read your book or even half of your blog to asses how little respect you have for Christianity, science and humanity in general and subsequently, how little respect you deserve from anyone else.

    Go ahead and delete my posts if that keeps your consience at bay for a few moments but don't for a second think that it changes what a disgusting excuse for a person you are.

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to bigdumbchimp and paul carpenter.

    No matter what I say to both of you become either unbelievable or understandable.

    Both of you also express irrationalities in our highly rational world such as saying that publishing a book is an expression of greed or saying that a nonmathematician cannot progress beyond the current state-of-art in the field of mathematics.

    I will have no more responses to the continuous rants of both of you. Time will confirm that which I have been trying to teach.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home