Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, April 16, 2007

The Killings At Virginia Tech

The killings of crime at Virginia Tech on April 16, 2007 was predictable. But, TV announcers can only ask, "How did this happen?" Crime isl not predictable today because people refuse to become intelligent about science and root causes.

When I worked in the US Department of Justice, my research was telling me that crime comes from linguistic flaws in the human mind. I reported this research. I also discussed my research with Dr. Robert Health, School of Communications, at the University of Houston. The University agreed with me and submitted a grant application for research. A peer review group reviewed the application. It did not understand the application. At my retirement from the Justice Department, I told the Attorney General, Janet Reno, that crime can be eliminated. A justice person did contact me after I retired but could not understand me. Then, after I retired and was studying Jesus Christ, I found that Jesus said (Mark, Ch. 7) that evils comes from within us. The within thing defiles us. It is the human mind and its flawed symbolic languages. Finally, I discussed this cause of crime in my recent book, The First Scientific Proof of God. What else can I do?

How long will Americans continue to do nothing about the crime problem?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home