Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Yet Another Posting by Me on Mark Chu-Carroll

I received an interesting data from a friend about Mark. It seems that Mark, now that he is an employee of Goggle, is using his position with Google unfairly. If one searches Goggle using the term, George Shollenberger, many of Marks communications with me from his own his private website are on the search list, And, they are AT THE TOP OF THE LIST. Click Carroll seems tom to take control of this list by including the name of the person in the title of the blog. This will always place the blogs of his oppositions at the of the list. Hmmmm! Very clever, if one wants to assassinate the character of a person effectively. Even rev BigDumbChimp, a Darwinist who is making false statements about me on his website, is also on the Google search. The positive statements about me are forced down the list where people are less apt to look. Interestingly, my emails are saying that the use of dirty words on the Internet must be eliminated, just like the racist words of Don Imus was eliminated

Mark and BigDumbChimp are Darwinists. Many people do not know that Darwinism and a nation under God cannot coexist. Together, they will always be warring. It is becoming clearer and clearer to me that US Darwinists are trying to destroy the USA and its founding documents.

The work of Mark seems to be unfair to American Internet users. So, let me ask the Google Corporation, 'Is the use of the private website of Mark, which seems to control Google searches and which favors Darwinism and disfavors the writings of believers of God, approved by Google?'

At the same time, I wonder whether Carroll's banning of me on his website violated my constitutional rights of free spech. He says that I have been banned so that he can protect the Google Corporation against me. But, what is the higher authority, the Constitution or Google? Perhaps, this is a good question that the ACLU can answer?

Recently, I learned that Mark is saying that he found that the 'natural selection' of Darwinism is not a tautology. Amazing, he must have found a second God? Doesn't he know that the first God, which is my God, is without oppositions!! What kind of mathematics is Mark really doing?

5 Comments:

  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger MattP said…

    Wow. That's some paranoid stuff. Google is a humongous company with thousands of employees. Do you really think they'd let a new hire alter their most valuable product just to debunk your pseudoscientific crankery?

    His site is high in the ranks because there is very little mention of you on the net period. In such a case a highly-read and highly-linked site like Mark's is going to quickly rise to the top.

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Hi Matt,

    I don't know what Google knows about Mark. Do you think that MSNBC and CBS knew Don Imus perfectly? I doubt they knew the true Don Imus. People do change. People also try to convince their bosses.

    A scientific proof of God is like changing the language of a nation. This proof is very difficult. For instance, it took me many years to master the work of Nicholas of Cusa, whose work is very important in this proof.

    It seems that our mathematicians and scientists just can't belive that a proof of God exists without the help of the Bible. They seem to be stunned. Perhaps some of them have tried to comprehend it and can't. I don't know their position because they are either quiet or angry, as Mark seems to be.

    I opened a Google website to help people comprehend my book. But, I don't know how well I am doing. Perhaps, people are developing fear, fear of losing their jobs. But, job losses will never happen in a nation under God because every person will be needed to pull the USA out of the storm it had entered after the assassination of Abe Lincoln.

    The mathematicians will have the hardest time to comprehend the proof because they can't conceive worlds beyond the number world. Thus, I am relying on our scientists to pull the nation up on to the true path of life.

    Mark seems to have a closed mind with respect to God. A closed mind might originate in the Jewish culture where deism is applied and where new knowledge of God has been scarce since the Old Testament was written. So, Mark's desire to know God better might not be very great.

    He can be expected to change when the proof of God is more widely accepted. In this respect, he acts today more like a follower than a leader.

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger MattP said…

    The reason your ideas won't be accepted is because your work is outside any current discipline of knowledge. You've already said that that the mathematicians will disregard your math. Your philosophy and theology is also unique so the philosophers and theologists will disregard those aspects. There's no one left who will take you seriously and your grand ideas, even if true, will dwindle in obscurity.

    Unless you are able to address mathematicians in a way that indicates that you understand their field, in its current form, at a level which earns their respect, then mathematicians will never change despite your protestations to the contrary. Simply claiming that your new way of thinking is beyond them only dooms you to dismissal as an arrogant crank.

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    matt,

    I have a house full of books that I purchased because I, as an engineer, wanted to read them. Most of them were outside of my field. Your line of reasoning about my book will not be accepted by many people I know. Any real thinker will reach into the writings of many different fields of thought.

    If a mathematician does not accept a book because it was not written by another mathematician, this mathematician would never be able to even get a job in the institutions that I have worked.


    Further, the scientific proof of God had nothing to do with mathematics. Mathematics deals with the universe and life, not God.

    If mathematicians would actually act the way you are saying, then they believe that mathematics can be completed. This means that God does not exist. mathematics can never be completed.

    To consider a scientific proof of God, a person must step out of the cult that is closing the person's mind so he or she can step into the unknown of a different field of thought. Otherwise, progress will slowly degenerate.

    Science under God is progressive.
    Science without God is degererating.


    Are you a mathematicians? If no, what are you?

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello im fresh to this, I came upon this site I find It positively helpful & it has helped me out so much. I hope to contribute & aid other users like its helped me.

    Thanks, Catch You Around.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home