Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, April 06, 2007

More On Mark Chu-Carroll

Below is another message I sent to Mark Cha-Carroll, a Mathematician. I am concerned about the nature of his daily work. It seems that his work is for Google. If this is true, Google is using part of the productivity of the US economy to destroy God and destroy the founding documents of the USA. This could make interesting news. But, I am concerned about the method that mathematicians are using to destroy God and the US founding documents. Since mathematics have nothing to do with God and the spiritual world, Dr. Chu-Carroll and his mathematicial friends are using different methods to assassinate the character of those people who are doing research on the theory of God. I believe that this method of assassination is unnatural to human life and is a form of crime. So, the people of the US must inform their representatives in Washington of this form of evilness.

Now Mark is telling us that Einstein's equation, E= mc2, is no longer true. What then is it? It might be something like E = ? c2, where the mathematicians only know what ? is. Maybe they found Einstein's general relativity. If so, why don't they sell this unknown breatthrough to the string theorists and Big Bang theorists who need help to develop these pseudosciences.


Good Morning Mark,

I am responding to this blog with new blogs of my own. The first one is dated Apreil 5, 2007. Based on your most recent comments on my work on science and theology, I conclude that you and all other mathematician have no useful skills that can be used on the theory of God. The field of mathematics can deal only with the universe and its finite things. It will never be able to deal with the theory of God. So, all of your past reviews on godly subjects are nothing but junk.

Thus, I am concerned not only with your comments of my work. I am concerned with your comments on the work of other people who are also dealing with the theory of God. I think that your comments are misleading the people of our nation. Now, I can't believe that you are working for a national corporation such as Google. When national corporations are trying to sell atheism in the USA, something is wrong.

Based on what I see in your work, you are an atheist and are attacking the work of many believers in God. Those of us who are believers, do not believe in in evolutionary theory . Nor do we agree with the Pope that evolutionary theory is true. The Pope has much to learn also.
Since your web uses an the icon for evolutionary theory and you advertise for the American Museum of Natural History, I assume that you are serving atheists and have no interest in God other than destroying Him.

My Daddy often told me that 'people make their own bed.' You have made yours and I have made mine. So, as of today, you can expect to see your name on my blog often. I want to display your mathematical trash to as many Americans as I can. It is too bad that you can recognize other people's errors before you can recognize your own errors

George Shollenberger

1 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger MarkCC said…

    George:

    Obsess much?

    Do you actually know how to use email? I never received this message that you claim to have sent to me. Did you actually send it? Or are you just a liar?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home