Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Another Blog By Mark Chu-Carroll, a Mathematician

After I told Dr. Chu-Carroll about the Muslim video, he opened a new blog so that he could accuse me again of using BAD-Math. The blog's title is 'George Shollenberger Returns to Prove His Innumeracy.' (Scroll Down and Click)

I did not have much time to look at this blog but now conclude that Dr. Chu-Carroll is a highly confused person. He must believe that I and other people apply numbers to God. I know that Jewish cabalists use numbers on God and that Dr. Chu-Corroll is a Jew and plays with cabala. How can such mathematicians have useful thoughts for any nation under God? Yet, these are the kind of mathematicians who teach our childen about the world and also that God does not exist.

Other blog responses seem to indicate that mathematicians do not give different meanings to the symbols, finite and infinite. They seem to view infinite as an attribute of something finite. On the other hand, I recognize finite light in a finite thing. But, I also recognize infinite light in an infinite thing. The finite light I recognize has no existence unless God creates. So, there is a big gap between my open mind and their closed minds. I believe that either/or logic is closing their minds, but that both/and logic is opening my mind. They seem to be giving Aristotle's ignorance a new life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home