Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Mark Chu-Carroll and Innumeracy


On April 2, 2007, Mark chu-Carroll, the blogger of the Good Math, Bad Math website, said 'George Shollenberger Returns to Prove His Innumeracy.' click and scroll down Innumeracy means that statements can be proven without numbers. In my book,The First Scientific Proof of God' one will find the first scientific proof of God in Part I, Chapter 1. This proof contains no numbers. As a mathematician and a Jewish cabalist, Mark is saying that the existence of God, or the existence of anything else, cannot be proven without numbers.

Many Jewish cabalists work with the number 10 and say that nine worlds exist below the highest world, which is God. I am a modern Christian and say that no worlds exist in between God and all of the things that God creates. Did Mark ban me from his website because of our differences about the 'number' of worlds below God?

To prove something in science, the scientific method requires phenomena and a theory to explain the phenomena. To prove something in science, one must thus collect phenomena by measuring them with some kind of instrument that has 'numbers.' As seen, Mark is challenging my first scientific proof of God by saying that my proof violates the scientific method, in that, God is not being measured with a 'numbered' instrument.'

In Part IIa of my book, I discuss the great work of Nicholas of Cusa. Nicholas says that mind is the first created thing. It is first because mind is the knowing tool for all humans. With this tool, humans can measure all created things and their phenomena. So, Mark is correct to say that man must make 'numbered instruments.' However, Mark, because he is an atheist and believer in evolutionary theory, is incorrect to say that 'natural selection' caused the production of the human mind so it can build 'numbers' and 'numbered instruments.' Mark, do you really believe that a single cell and its numbers can produce the human mind? I suggest that you open the many books of Nichols of Cusa and study them? They took me many years of study to master his big messages.

Using the symbols, finite and infinite, in my scientific proof of God, I say 'all finite things are originated by an infinite thing.' All finite things means 'all phenomena'. And, my theory says that 'all phenomena originates in an infinite thing.' God is thus proven if God is that infinite thing. Since finite things cannot originate themselves something positive beyond all finite things thing must originate them. To find this positive thing, one must negate all finite things. As Plato says at 257 of his Sophist dialogue, the symbol 'not' does mean something contrary to what exists. Thus, when our minds use the negation process or the the symbol, not-finite, we mean infinite so that our mind seeks a positive thing that is beyond all finite and all infinite things. (Perhaps, mathematicians are not viewing 'not-finite as something positive.) So, something is a reality beyond all finite and infinite things. If infinite and finite are viewed as attributes of this positive thing, the positive thing can be only the thing all people call God. As seen, numbers are not used in my proof of God. But, this proof is a scientific proof because it generalizes the scientific method of proof. My scientofic proof of God shows that the field of mathematics is extending itself too far into the theory of God with numbers. This field might also be extending itself too far into the theory of evolution with numbers by trying to disprove that this theory is a tautology.

So, open you heart, Mark, and remove my ban. I am not out to destroy Google. I only try to teach others what I believe or have proven.

OH YES, I AM CONCERNED ABOUT THE INJUSTICES OF GOOGLE. WHEN I SEARCH GOOGLE WITH MY NAME, YOUR BAD MATH ABOUT ME ON YOUR WEBSITE ARE ALL OVER THIS SEARCH. BUT THEN, WHEN I SEARCH GOOGLE WITH YOUR NAME, MY BAD MATH ABOUT YOU ON MY WEBSITE ARE NOT FOUND. ISN'T SOMETHING UNFAIR OR EVEN ILLEGAL ABOUT GOOGLE SEARCHES? SO, GO TO WORK FBI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home