Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Crafts of the US Government and Its People

Just as Plato says that the leaders of a nation reflect its people, the crafts of a nation also reflect its people. Thus, the craft of the US government is only a reflection of its people.

During my research for my book, I found the interesting pair of opposites known as permanence and change. This pair of opposites expresses the permanent and changing aspects of a nation. Most philosophers talk about them and usually say that these opposites mean ‘that in a changing nation, something always remains as it changes.’ After my book was published, I continue to run across this pair of opposites. My latest thoughts about them might help the people change the crafts of the US government so it serves them better.

Since I found that human life never ends, I think continually about an eternal life under God. My new thoughts about the above opposites have developed into an endless infinite series. This series would be written as follows: permanence 1 & change 1, permanence 2 & change 2, permanence 3 & change 3 ... etc. The numbers attached to permanence reflects that which remains when a nation changes. The permanent number would represent all past semipermanent cultures, for instance, the beginning of the USA. The semipermanent cultures would create a history book and record all USA cultures. The latest semipermanent number would reflect the current culture of the USA. On the other hand, the numbers attached to thel changes would reflect the futuristic thinking of the people of the USA.

My discussion of this endless infinite series teaches the New Testament teachings of Jesus Christ on the developments of the human mind and the kingdom of God. I conclude that this infinite series also reflects God’s fixed ideas of Hell and Heaven. These fixed ideas mean that unchanging nations are falling into Hell whereas changing nations are rising into Heaven.

In my book, I say that the USA lost its Union of people after the assassination of President Lincoln. I conclude that this loss destroyed any hopes of establishing the infinite series of permanence and change. Today, I say that the USA also became an ungodly nation after the US Supreme Court removed God from the USA with its 1967 decision in favor of Madelyn Murray O!Hair. Further, I argue that the laissez-faire capitalism of the US government cannot produce the natural rise to Heaven as taught by Jesus Christ. Furthermore, I argue that the US government and US science are not thinking enough about the changing future, which is necessary to produce a natural rise to Heaven, even if the supply of oil is totally depleted.

So, as Plato says, the people of the US must become effective actors if they want the infinite series above to become a real model of the USA. Without effective action, the US government will reflect the lack of action of US citizens. With respect to blessings from God, I doubt that God likes what is occurring on this planet, in the USA, and in Hollywood.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just letting you know, I am ONE HUNDRED PERCENT behind you. I have been learning of the proofs of God for some time now (proofs such as the uncaused cause, unmoved mover, etc ..) and your insights are most interesting. Just posting this so you know that there is someone watching and reading your blog.

    Please, keep it up!

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "So, as Plato says, the people of the US must become effective actors if they want the infinite series above to become a real model of the USA."

    So over 2300 years ago Plato already commented on the people of the US? You crack me up, George!

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to anonymous,

    Thanks, The major problem I see today is that religious leadrrs and scientists are both seeking the truth. Yet both seek power and both use two different methods of proofs and thus do not talk to each other.

    George

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to Lindsey Mahonnan,

    I see that history is not of interest to you. This means that you also do not think about the future and are a member of the 'me generation, a group of lost humans. who believe that they can live in the 'present.'

    How do you learn anything?

    You don't crack people up. Instead, you worry them.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home