Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, December 01, 2007

It Is Time for Me To Move on I, (General)

The holiday season has come. At the same time I have come to a point at which I was able to decided that my teaching of "The First Scientific Proof of God" might be slowed. This decision will allow me to return to my real love, the search for new findings on God and the creation. This decision does not mean that I will terminate my responses to your comments. It only means that new blogs by me will be less frequent.

Before I return to research, I will prepare a series of blogs of a summary of my book and why I wrote it. After almost a year and a half of defending God, my book, and my work, via this website and Amazon.com, I conclude that my book is still the most advanced book in the world on how to unify Science and Theology. The separation of these two fields of thoughts should have never occurred centuries ago. But, the truth is that they did separate. So, it is time for humans to determine if they will, or will not, become partners again. This is probably one of the most important human decisions to make in the new century.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home