Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Third Continuation on the Horrible Dogmatic Partnership of the Physical Sciences, Life Scientists, and Medical Doctors

In yesterday’s blog, I discussed Victor Stenger’s book on "God: The Failed Hypothesis." Today, I discuss material on p. 59. There, Stenger says that a judge in Arkansas, William R. Overton, mirrored the ruling of Judge John E. Jones of Pennsylvania, and defined science using the five statements below.

(1) It is guided by natural law.
(2) It has to explain by reference to natural law.
(3) It is testable against the empirical world.
(4) Its conclusions are tentative, that is, are not necessarily the final word.
(5) It is falsifiable.

These judges defined science because they had to rule on the teaching of intelligent design in public schools. They ruled that intelligent design is an unconstitutional violation of church and state. Below, I show why these rulings were incorrect.

This judicial definition of science does not produce fair judgements. For instance, the origin of natural law is not defined. Every scientist knows that all natural laws might originate in God or originate in an exploding physical particle (Big Bang theory). Which origin is true? Unless the origin of natural laws are finalized, all court judgements are arbitrary.

In my book, I prove scientifically that God exists. Obviously, it is falsified automatically by the Big Bang theory. Further, since God’s acts are mirrored in intelligent design, the intelligent design produces phenomena in every thing in the universe. All of these phenomena are testable (both empirically and rationally) so that all phenomena are explained. Phenomena from God’s intelligent design do not produce the final word because neither God nor the intelligent design have any finality.

So, the definition of science used by these judges above is incomplete and can only produce turmoil among all US citizens. Certainly, their rulings on ‘intelligent design’ are wrong.

8 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I got your book the other day. I'm going through it a bit at a time. By the way, it has a very good cover design.

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Hi edward,

    Good move. Take your time and open your mind. It took me me 25 years to conduct the research and settle into its coverage. What was not included in the book will be found on my website.

    My latest discussion on the partnership of the physical scientists, life scientists, and medical doctors could be useful because I get into very basic stuff.

    If you have any questions about the material in the book, let me know.

    George

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I certainly will; thank you. By the way, out of curiosity is that dog still alive and what kind is it?

    Second: What do you think about the dilemma: Can God make a rock so big he can't lift it?

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Our dog will be 3 years old in September. His name is Chaton and is a Bichon Frise. He is extremely intelligent, very independent, and social/friendly. He also functions as a doctor, who who checks us out every morning for our wellness.

    As a Christian, I agree that a monotheistic God is both creator God)and creature (Son of God). Since an infinite God can appear in our finite world as the Son of God, I would say thtta the Son of God would have only the normal human abilities to lift things.

    We will be on a boat ride tomorrow.

    George

     
  • At 3:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey George,

    If you read this will you please e-mail me. EdGordonRN@aol.com or go to the "Contact Us" link on the webpage (http://www.christiancrosstalk.com/contact.html).

    I was hoping to secure an interview about you and your book to present on the blog, but I don't know your e-mail address.

    If you don't want to be interviewed or don't want CCT to do an article, that's fine, I understand completely. I was just wondering if you would.

    Sincerely,

    Ed

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    God forbid us from having such a God.
    If you are (God Forbid) right about existence of God, than may God have mercy on us, ... which will be the first timer ever.
    In my study this God is nothing but
    extremely sadistic, cold blooded murder. He deliberately created situation which could be easily described as ambush.
    Starting with poor Eva. He knew very well, actually orchestrated situation where the Mother Of Us All, were lured and tricked to take this Goddamn apple. Well, Pandora box opened after that. This Fair and Righteous God started to punish Adam & Eva with
    1. Forceful pacification
    2. Torture (including sicknesses, and very evil "in pain you will be born")
    3. Forcing humans to commit incests many times troughout the history of manhood, including Eva's sons to have sex with her and her daughters
    (read sisters) as well as Noah wife. Yes the same women who was the wife of Ark builder She had to have sex with her sons.
    Noah is not better he was also sleeping with his own daughters.
    All of it was nicely created by our good God.
    Even killing his own son named Jesus didn't helped, and never stop prosecution.
    There is a lot of other examples in the Holy Bible to prove viciousness
    of our God.
    Seems like Obstruction of Justice is his favorite things to do.
    *
    I'm going to place my apple in the middle of the road If you touch it,
    Than:
    I will deport you( from Eden , if you know what I mean) and all the generations to come
    I'll torture you and all the generations to come.
    I'll kill you and and all the generations to come.
    I will even kill my son who was born in adulterous relationship between my man "Holy Spirit" and Joseph Carpenter's wife who miraculously became virgin after years of marriage.(wink wink.) So please dear George Shollenberger
    Give us a hope and say that you were kidding with your "Scientific proof of God" Such a monster can't exist.
    Regards
    Matt

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Hi Edeard,

    I will snd my email address to yoy directly.

    George

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to anonymous,

    When you study my whole proof of God, you will learn that God created the best of all possible worlds and thta we have the only possible God.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home