Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, July 14, 2008

Theological Science and Immortality, I

Immortality is an unknown subject. The atheists believe that life after death is not true. But, they cannot prove their belief. All believers in God say that life exists after death. These beliefs range from a new life in Heaven, a new life on this planet, a new life on another planet, and a new life as a member in a non human species. I conclude that Gottfried Leibniz has offered the best thoughts so far on immortality. His thoughts on immortality are found in his Monadology. I discuss the Monadology in my book and also extend his thoughts.

Like the concepts of freedom and morality, immortality is another concept that can be originated only by a creator God. So, if God does not exist, the atheists are correct to say that humans have no life after death.

To extend the Monadology of Leibniz, I develop the concept of a ‘spiritual atom.’ Spiritual atoms are indivisible and immortal things. A finite infinity of spiritual atoms is created by God. They are connected to each other for the sake of each other. So, each spiritual atom functions differently for all other spiritual atoms. These different functions cause the existence of a finite infinity of ‘divisible’ things such as all humans, all stones, all physical particles, metals, dust, planets and suns, all lower animals, and all trees, grasses, bushes, and flowers. So, the universe created by God is a world of ‘ embodied spirits.

A finite infinity of embodied spirits functions as a first beginning-middle-end, functions as a second beginning-middle-end, functions as a third beginning-middle-end, ... etc. Thus, a process consisting of a beginning, middle, and end will continue forever for every spiritual atom. So, if you have fish for dinner tonight, you can’t destroy or murder the embodied spiritual fish you ate. The fish and you are specific functions of God for the sake of a single universe that God created. Thus, the fish will be re-embodied (re-birth) immediately to form a new function natural to all fishes This is why every human has continuous personal and social responsibilities. Obviously, nothing dies in God’s universe.

8 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought you said your theories were scientific... All I see so far is an abundance of "scientific" sounding words thrown up as smokescreens.

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to aaron,

    All of my theories are scientific because I am a scientist. What is the smokescreen? I ask you this question because science is the search for truths.

    You don't seem to be a scientist. If so, this could explan why you do not understand my words.

    George

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I understand your words, but I do not accept them as science. You throw in scientific words amongst your philosophical concepts. Do you understand what science is? Just because you call yourself a scientist, it does not make everything you say science!

    Take for example, these "spiritual atoms". These are not observable, testable, or falsifiable, they are simply ideas. I don't think they're terrible ideas, but they certainly aren't science.

    You seem to be more of a philosopher, in my opinion.

    And, for the record, I'm about to graduate with an engineering degree, with a year of experience in a (scientific) research lab.

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to aaron,

    I graduated as an electrical engineer from Johns Hopkins University long ago. Before graduating and beginning the Masters degree, I went to work on the space program. I never finished that degree because I was taught a new way to do electrical engineering and had to teach out-dated electrical engineers (PhDs and Masters) at Lockheed Martin.

    As a national leader in the field of telemetry, a small number of electrical engineers forced the electriccal industry to change from analog to digital. Now you know the origin of the home computer and the Internet.

    I left the space program in 1970 to apply advanced sciences and technologies to the nations' drug and crime problem in the US Dept. of Justice. There I had to integrate my projects with many human scientists. This is where I discovered man's deep problems.

    I retired in 1994 and began to expans my research into theology. In this website, yow you are reading my research results of my over 50 years of physical sciences, human sciences, and theology. I had to master the field of philosophy to master the other three fields of thought.

    I am glas to hear that you are an engineer. But, the colleges nd universities are in poor shape today. I discussed this poor teachign to the President of JHU and he recognized the problem the I was announcing. Other leaders recognized this scholastic problem. The colleges and universities are building atheists. If continued, this atheism will divide the USA.

    In general, your senses do not reveal all of the knowledge that man must find. You must also become a metaphysicist, not just an engineer.

    On this website, I am teaching a new science. This new science includes an infinite God who creates a finite world in which we live.

    George

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Quantum_Flux said…

    "On this website, I am teaching a new science. This new science includes an infinite God who creates a finite world in which we live."

    That IS a smoke screen George. What can your spiritual atoms do that my material atoms can't!?

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to quantum_flux,

    Hi again QF.

    The only smoke screen I recognize is being made by the physical sciences.

    A true atoms is indivisible. No indivisible material atom has been found and never will be found. My spiritual atoms are indivisible and modeled by the geometrical point.

    Physical scientists do not understand symbolic languaages and the nature of opposites. The schools of physical sciences were out-dated in the 1920s when many linguists discovered independently that 'senss data are primarily symbolic.'

    Our colleges, universities, and publishers are in deep trouble.

    George

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I am glas to hear that you are an engineer. But, the colleges nd universities are in poor shape today. I discussed this poor teachign to the President of JHU and he recognized the problem the I was announcing. Other leaders recognized this scholastic problem. The colleges and universities are building atheists. If continued, this atheism will divide the USA."

    I'm not American, and I don't go to college, so please don't try to automatically draw any conclusions as to the quality of my education, or my abilities as a 'scientist'.

    Also, I have purchased a few textbooks from the 1940's-1950's for my own entertainment. It's interesting to see just how much more we have learned since then, that has been incorporated into the curriculum, especially in the fields of electrical and computer engineering. I have several classes that wouldn't have existed 40 years ago because that information (and it's not computer-related, either) was simply not known. We are learning today what was cutting edge research even 10, 20 years ago! And that's just for my undergraduate degree, I won't even go into my research :)

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to aaron,

    After WWII, the huge GI Bill of Rights made the USA enter a new intellectual period. I received money from the GI Bill. Otherwise, I would have never gone to college.

    But the USA has now entered a bad immoral phase, which I am trying to correct.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home