Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Theological Science and Self-Knowledge, VIII

Self-knowledge has been the subject of this website over the last eight blogs. In these blogs, I have concentrated on this subject because it is the subject (1) of Jesus Christ in the 1945 Gospel of Thomas and (2) of Friedrich Hegel in his Phenomenology of Spirit. These two views give me an ancient and modern view of self-knowledge. These blogs also allowed me to compare the teaching of Jesus Christ on evilness in the New Testament at Mark 7:15-23 and my earlier research on crime at the US Department of Justice.

However, these blogs caused me to conclude that the human mind is a thing created by God and is not epiphenomenon of the brain as atheistic scientists say. So, the US government has a funding problem. Should it continue to fund atheistic brain research or should it change brain research and start mind research? My blogs indicate that atheistic brain research is wasteful.

What is the origin of government funding problems? The answer to this question is clear. For instance, more and more scientists are telling the people of the world that our world and planet are created. Even the US founders knew this fact and mandated that the USA become a nation under God. All US government funding problems arise because it tries to function without God and the fact that this world, this planet, and the human mind have been created. When government functions this way, almost every government-funded research project will turn into waste. I see this waste as the origin of today’s economic, science, and moral problems.

When I retired from the US Department of Justice, I had a chance to discuss the US crime problem with Attorney General Reno. She was very interested. Today, I can describe in detail the root cause of all crimes and all evilness on this planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home