Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Theological Science and Self Knowledge, III

Every person has developed some form of self-knowledge. But, a person might not recognize his or her development of self-knowledge. Self-knowledge is not recognized if one’s thoughts are not organized properly where it has become common sense. In this blog, I show that self-knowledge is common sense and applied to all walks of life. A person is thus never more important than another person. Further, as your personal self-knowledge becomes organized, you might conclude that God did create all humans equal, as the US founders say in the Declaration of Independence.

Because I did not agree with many religious teachings, I turned away from Christianity, but not God, as a young person. As time passed, I was changing and raised many questions relative to truths. In my search for truths, I became alienated from myself because I was negating my past thoughts. When I circled back with new thoughts, I had developed a new Spirit with new ideas. Friedrich Hegel would say that this circle is only one ‘moment’ in one’s spiritual life. (See Phenomenology of Spirit by Hegel) Technically, such a moment would (1) sense the certainties of an object, (2) perceive these certainties by developing concepts, and (3) gain an understanding of these concepts with symbolic statements. I experienced such a moment when I thought and gained an understanding of the statement ‘all finite things are originated by an infinite thing’ in my book on page 6.

Since I believe that a Spirit cannot be destroyed, I believe that Spirits are reincarnated after the death of its embodiment. If the life of a Spirit thus has no end, a Spirit will have the experience of developing new and different moments every new life.

Interestingly, many US scientists are only developing physical knowledge today. Thus, they do not develop self-knowledge. They develop physical knowledge because they believe that the universe comes to an end and has no God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home