Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Theological Science,* Wars, and the Eternal Life of Souls

Today, in The Journal, the general newspaper of Martinsburg, WV, carried the weekly syndicated writing of Charles Reese of Orlando, FL. In his article, Rerse’s opening says that our ‘Generations discover sin for the first time.’ With this opening, Reese is saying that war cannot be the first step in the process of any war. Instead, he says that diplomacy must become the first-step in any warring process.

I agree with Reese but offered advice to him on the subject of life after death. This advice is offered to my letter to Mr. Reese below.

My Letter to Mr. Charles Reese
Dear Mr. Reese:
I enjoyed your article on "Generations discover sin for the first time." I believe that my book on "The First Scientific Proof of God’ and my website could help you talk more about the subject of life after death.
In my book and on my website, I use the work of Gottfried Leibniz quite often. When I describe God’s creation in my book, I use the work that Leibniz describes in a Bobbs-Merril/Library book titled ‘Monadology.’ However, I refer to his monad as a ‘spiritual atom.’ The term ‘spiritual atom’ is a scientific name of the fundamental stuff that is used by God to create all embodied things. A spiritual atom is identical with the names, Spirit and Soul, which are used by many religions.

So, you are correct to say that the Soul is no longer related to the dead ‘body’ after death. But what happens with the Soul after death? I answer this question by saying that all Souls are immortal and become related instantly to a new body. This body is forming based on the specific organizing principle of each different Soul. So, life in God’s creation is a continuous process. So, I show that life never ends. This is consistent with God, who has no end.

Religions do not like what I am saying. But I am a scientist and hold on tightly to scientific thinking. But my studies of Jesus Christ indicate that Jesus would agree with my work.

Sincerely yours,
George Shollenberger

* Theological science unifies scientific thoughts with people’s thoughts about God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home