Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

How Atheist's Debate Scientific Proofs

In the comment section of yesterday's blog, I allowed the comment of Nick Asuc, Newton because it is an example of how atheists contribute negatively to the field of science. Without citing any of my words in that blog or without reading my book, his comment is trying to convince the reader by assassinating my character and abilities. This is the way atheists expect to win the debates between believers and nonbelievers.

Ever since I published my book in 2006, the atheists have never defeated my scientific proof of God. They only try to assassinate the characters of believers.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What I really would like to know is why your book is such a failure. No reviews in any serious magazine or newspaper. Just a few copies sold. Could the poor quality of your book account for that, George? Or do you feel more comfortable by accusing "the atheists"?

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to Nick Usac, Newton,

    If you read my book, you will answer your own question.

    Only scientists will be able to read my book. Our scientists won't read it because I challenge all sciences, all religions, and atheism. All bureaucracies fear my kind of book.

    Good change agents are hard to find, as Elect-President Obama will also find.

    If you scan my website, you will see my friends and enemies.

    I have information that foreign nations have my book. So, U.S.science and religions could be outdated eventually.

    New and very different ideas do not propagate with ease. For instance, Plato's books were lost until the Rennaissance.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home