Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Remaking America by George Shollenberger, Idea XXXXXXXXXVIII (A Nation Under God, XXIV)

In this blog, I want to expand my thoughts on the 6/2/09 blog. There I discussed the infrastructure for a free market. What I want to teach her is that infrastructures can be found among all things that God created for the universe. Here, I will polish my thoughts on the human soul and the sperm/egg thing.

In my earlier discussion of abortion, I say that the human sperm and human egg form the infrastructure for the human souls. Let me explain this statement. Since the sperm and egg do not form a container in which the soul lives, as water lives in a glass container. Instead, the soul forms a ‘spiritual relation‘ with the sperm/egg thing. This thing is a whole that obeys physical laws.

However, the soul is not related physically to the sperm/egg thing. Since the soul is not a physical part of the sperm/egg thing, the laws of the sperm and eggs and the laws of souls work together to create harmony, as Gottfried Leibniz says in his Monadology. The spiritual relation between the soul and the sperm/egg thing implies that all human sperms and eggs form an infrastructure for those human souls that will live in the universe as functional human beings.

Since these functional humans are created by God, they are given personal and social responsibilities as defined best through the development of self-knowledge, as taught by Jesus Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home