Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Systems

After I joined Lockheed Martin (LM) in 1954, I became a night school student at Johns Hopkins University because my money ran out. At LM, I became a draftsman and made the first 'system diagram'' at LM on a rocket-launched airplane. This weapon secured the USA and Europe in the Cold War developed by the Soviet Union. Then, in 1955, my system thinking would place me on the Vanguard rocket project, which became the initial U.S. response to Russia's Sputnik on October 4, 1957. (click)

I believe that I developed system thinking in (1) my basketball play-making in high school and Germany; (2) my study of a book on System Engineering; (3) and the work that Robert McNamara did on 'systems' for the U.S. Defence Department from 1961-1968 . When I made the above system diagram of a whole airplane, I had recognized the backwardness of the Navy. It viewed a ship only as 'a set of boxes.' Unfortunately, a unifying principle for these boxes was missing in every Navy ship.

With my application of systems, it took me only a few years to develop a new telemetry system for a spacecraft in which Senator John Glenn would ride around our planet. This new telemetry system changed analog thinking to digital thinking in the electronic industry. My job offerings grew fast. Digital thinking would lead to majot industrial developments such as Microsoft Corporation by Bill Gates. Today, many digital things, such as TVs, are found in most homes.

At age 81, my system thinking is still working. For instance, I found a system in which God and our universe is unified. See my book, 'The First Scientific Proof of God.' Today, my system thinking is focusing on repairing the USA and its economy. Both, require some system thinking. So, if you have any new thoughts on these two subjects, feel free to submit a comment to this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home