Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Expansion of George Shollenberger's Work

After I published my book on "The First Scientific Proof of God' in 206, my work expanded to the work of other people. Below, I list this expansion.

(1) Brginning this teaching website in June 2006.

(2) Scientific God Inc. (click)

(3) Scientific God Journal. (click)

(4) Developing a theological science in a Worldwide Google Knol. (click)

(5) Comments in the HuffPost Social News. (click)

(6) Amazon.com Dissussions.

.....Creationists Help Us (click) and go to newest

.....Intelligent Design As Scientific Theory (click) and go to newest

....The Truth About Evolution and Religion (click) and go to newest

....I Am an Atheist. Why is That So hard to Say? (click) and go to newest

My work says that the USA is a nation under God. So, I say that atheists can think atheism but cannot practice it. Accordingly, the atheistic billboards violate U.S. laws. (click)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home