Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, December 27, 2012

109. Integrating Religion With Science and Mortality

In my blog yesterday, I said that God's laws cannot be completed. Today, I also say that God's laws can be known and understood by humans.  But we must learn God's intelligent design of the universe by conducting research about God, about the universe, and about the things of the universe.

However, Jews, Christians, and Muslims disagree with my research. They say that all of my research has already been conducted thousands of years ago by God's dictating scribes. The also say that the scribes transformed all of this research into scriptures so that information about God and the universe can be taught to many followers. These Jews, Christians, and Muslim also say that 'lords' will eventually come to our world in order to judge all Jews, Christians, and Muslims and take the 'good' ones to heaven.

Since 1981, I have studied these three religions.  I have also scanned their scriptures. Beyond their scriptures, I studied the writings of many ancient and modern researchers and I studied the teachings of many ancient and modern persons, who I call 'big thinkers.'  Based on my studies, I conclude that the Jews, Christians, and Muslims have 'rocked the boat of human life' too long.  Too many children, parents, and grandparents, in many different nations, are being taught the wrong beliefs about God and the universe.

Political action is now necessary.  It is thus time for these three religions to be integrated into the fields of science and mortality.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Anonymous David S. Wilkinson said…

    George, in the US there is the 1st amendment prohibiting the action of the government on the church and especially against establishing a state religion.
    Now I know you're going to say, "but the Constitution has the perfect Union statement and the Declaration specifically mentions God but wanting the government to push your beliefs on the citizenry is what the founders were specifically speaking against. This country was founded on Judeo-Christian fundamentals and has done well so I'm afraid you're tilting at windmills.

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Hi David,

    The Constitution can be amended because all national languages are flawed and must be amended when a flawed symbolic language has been detected, improved, and proven by science.

    Improving our national language is the job of all scientists. They try to form a more perfect Union by improving the national language.

    As a scientist in the USA, I am suggesting improvements in the language of all scriptures that are used in the USA and contain scientific flaws. Your statement that I am pushing my beliefs onto the people of the USA is false. I am a scientist, who is teaching scientific truths to American citizens.

    All U.S. citizens are free and should participate in my work.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home