Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, December 22, 2012

104. A Message To Christiane Amanpour

Last evening (12/ 21/2012), Christiane Amanpour of ABC-TV presented a story on 'Back to the Beginning.' (click),  (click), (click), (click)  To me, her stories are mostly about humans, that is, about those women who saved their children from the pharaohs and about those men (Abraham, Moses and Jesus), who won freedom from the pharaohs.

Amanpour's stories are limited because her stories come from the Bible. But my research is unlimited because God and the universe have no end. So I begin my research on God and humans. I study says that humans existed 4.4 million years ago.  At that time, humans were walking upright, using vocal abilities, and came from God, not from apes. When I grasped the life of humans, my research was focused and expanded.  For example, at 9000 B.C. humans began to sell many different things. After 4000 years passed, writing began. Amanpour recognized these early writings are hieroglyphics. But  here is where religion and science separated because I found that all most all writings are symbolic words that must be defined as accurately as possible. Symbols cannot become perfect because  God and our world have no end.

Amanpour's stories are aligned to the Bible.  The Bible is thought to be dictated by God to the scribes who make a scripture. My research rejects God's dictation because an infinite God is indivisible and has no words.  This rejection turned my research away from all scriptures and I focused on God, the universe, and the scientific teachings of Jesus.  With two books, 'The First Scientific Proof of God' and 'A New and Modern Holy Bible with the Intelligent Design of An Active God',  my research has changed the minds of many people because my research has moved two thousands years forward compared to Amanpour's ancient stories.

As my research continues to develop scientific and moral facts, (click) the Bible will slowly become a history book that has become outdated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home