Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

236.32 Jesus Was a Little God Who Taught Very Inportant Truths

In 2006, I proved scientifically that God exists and published the book, The First Scientific Proof of God. In this book, I said that Jesus was divine and is the Son of God. After six more years of research, in 2012, I made another book, A New and Modern Holy Bible.

In the second book, I changed my belief about the divinity of Jesus. I can no longer say that God has a Son. In the second book, I could only prove that God exists and makes a universe of infrastructure for the immortal Little Gods that He made. So, all religions must change because God is One and has no parts. After you retire and you conduct research, you will produce similar results.

To learn how God connects himself to the universe, I learned that God functionally relates attributes of his self to the things of the universe. If a person has never learned about  'functional relations' in a school class, this person will not understand God or the Universe.

Although I no longer accept the divinity of Jesus, I believe that Jesus was the first Gnostic person to teach the panentheistic God to non-scientists. I conclude that most Little God's did not know that Jesus' teachings would destroy the deism of Judaism. But the rejection of Gnosticism by Bishop Irenaeus stopped the teachings of Jesus.  So, the teachings of Jesus must now be recovered so that panentheism will grow in the minds of all Little Gods. Hopefully, musicians get this important message.

My research, from 2006 to 2012, has been recorded in blogs. (click)  More re research by me is recorded in these blogs over the last year.  In these new blogs, I focus on democracies, Little Gods, and the infrastructures of the Little Gods.

Readers: (click)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home