Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, June 01, 2013

236.28 The Life of All Little Gods Must Be Certain

I conclude that the free enterprise economy and the world market came from false teachings about God and the universe.  They came from Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein scientists, religious leaders, and wrong scriptural statements. These false teachings say that the universe had a beginning and will come to an end. Based on this 'beginning and ending' theory, all Little Gods will not be reborn in the universe but expect to be reborn in Heaven after death.

I challenge these teachings.  In my book on 'The First Scientific Proof of God,' I prove that God exists. In my second book on 'A New and Modern Holy Bible,' I prove that God and the Universe had no beginning and has no end.

My challenge is clear.  The false teachings above have no proofs.  So, I believe that it is time to throw the free enterprise economy and world market into the circle file.  Let me explain why. When a Little God is conceived by a Man and Woman, the future life of this new Little God is too uncertain.  If this Man and Woman are rich, this Little God will be born 'rich.' But if this Man and Woman are poor, this Little God would be reborn  as a 'poor child. ' Uncertainty rises if this 'poor child' was the CEO of a company in his or her last life.

The equality of the Little Gods will avoid the uncertainties in life. Life in not a game

Readers: (click).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home