Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, May 09, 2014

450. Correcting and Updating Our Languages With New Books and Music

Jesus in not the Son of God as Christians say. Christianity must change and must become more scientific in thoughts. I say that scriptures must be corrected and updated. And  Gospel Music must also be corrected and updated. The world is moving forward because our languages are in motion. New books and music are also needed

At John 14:6, Jesus says the he is 'the way, the truth and the life'. In this verse, Jesus also says that 'no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.'  The phrase, but by me, does not mean that Jesus is the 'Son of God.' This phrase means that all humans are 'the way, the truth, and the life.'  In Chapter 14 of the New Testament by John, Jesus teaches that God is the Father and that Jesus and all other humans 'come from' the Father.  Thus all humans are Sons of God and should be called  'Little Gods.'

At John's verse at 14:20, Jesus said that 'ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.'  However, this statement of Jesus' was not improved until the 17th century when the word 'in' was trashed. Today, Jesus' more perfect statement would be 'ye shall know that I am functionally related to my Father, and ye are functionally related to me, and I am functionally related to you.' As seen, Jesus was a scientist and psychologist. Although Jesus did not know about functional relation at his time, he knew that the universe will never end or be completed.  He also knew that humans will come to the Father after each death before they are reborn.

This blogging correction and update is only one.  Many corrections and updates are necessary in science and morals. Without changes, criminals will rise and nations will fall.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations to The Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home