Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, May 10, 2014

451. God Is Partless. But God Also Makes Parts

In the New Testament at Chapter 14, I say that Jesus is neither God nor the Son of God. Jesus confirms my saying at John 14 28. At this verse. Jesus says, 'I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.'  Since Jesus says that the Father is greater than Jesus, I add this fact in my three books.

When I was searching for the origin of all things in the universe, I concluded that God is One and must be partless and is inactive because God is All.  But I also concluded that God is perfect and can be the origin of each thing in any universe. So, if God creates and did, I say that God will create all parts that are necessary to make the best universe.

God's partless and inactive concepts prove that God is perfect and cannot be exhausted. And God's parts and God's activity in the universe proves that the universe is continuous forever. The parts that God makes for the universe are coexistent opposite concepts. (See my third book.) Buddhism might agree with my thinking on the subjects of partless particles and the parts of particles. (click) It is clear that a universe can be created only by God.  The Bib Bang theory is poorly developed.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations to The Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home