Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Sunday, May 11, 2014

452. Going Beyond Logic With Your Mind

After I was born and opened my eyes, I looked around and saw many different things in my home. When I became older, I looked up at the evening sky and saw many stars and dark skies. As my life went forward, my mind went beyond my eyes.

Thus, I say that only different things exist in the world.  Plato made the same statement. In his Sophist at 257b Plato says, When we speak of ‘that which is not,’ it seems that we do not mean something contrary to what exists but only something that is different. With these words Plato and I rejected the use of 'not' in the field of logic.

If one follows the thoughts of Plato, all different things in the world are 'finite' and the meaning of the word 'not-finite' means that a different thing exists and cannot be compared with any finite thing in the world. When the word 'infinite' was made, the makers gave it the same meaning, 'not-finite.'

When one brings the modern concepts 'finite and infinite' together, one cannot use either/or logic.  Instead, one must unify finite and infinite with both/and logic, which is a higher level of thought in our minds. This higher level of thought brings God together with a universe, which is imperfect but is endless. Thus, the togetherness of finite and infinite reveals God to me. And many other pair of opposite concepts will also reveal God to our minds. Bringing God and the Universe together as one world will produce a beautiful world if nations become equal.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations to The Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home