Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, June 12, 2014

469. Metaphysics For Our Children

On the subject of the universe, yesterday, I said that all finite things are coming from a not-finite thing. But I can also say that all finite things are coming from an infinite thing. The difference between the not-finite thing and the infinite thing means that the human mind is developing the functional relations between every finite thing and the infinite thing. The development of these functional relations identify all attributes of God and develops the ability of metaphysics by our children. (click) Jesus developed metaphysics when he went to Greece, studied Neoplatonism, and limited his mind from using logic. Jesus turned his mind away from many teachings of the Old Testament in order to develop the new understandings of a panentheistic God..

The metaphysical mind of Jesus moved away from Aristotle's logic at John 10:30 by saying, 'I and my Father are one' and saying at John 14:20, 'I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.' Today, we know that the first statement is saying that God and the universe are one. But the second statement must wait until the 17th century when the word 'in' is changed to the 'relations' of all different things.

Unless our new children study Jesus and the world in which we really live, I say that the number of dictators will grow. To move forward, I say that children must study the Big Thinkers listed in my books.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations to The Universe. (2014), 429 page
 .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home