Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, June 05, 2015

793. Capitalism Is Ungodly and Inhumanly

Currently, democracies exist as a system of government in which power is vested in the people, who rule either directly or through freely elected representatives. Parliaments exist as monarchies. And, capitalisms exist as economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state. 

Democracies and capitalisms do not work under my new definition that I show in my new books below. In general, my most powerful definition of God is that God is active and is building a more perfect universe for us, which has no end. And, my most powerful definition of humans is that all humans have been given immortal souls by God and receives a new body from God after every human death.

The current definition of democracy aligns to the acts of God, which I identify in my first book, The First Scientific Proof of God. However, the current definition of capitalism does not align to the acts of humans about God, which I identify in my second book, A New And Modern Holy Bible and my third book, God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe.

Thus, capitalism must be redefined worldwide so that capitalism is aligned to the new act of God and the new acts of human. In general, all nations and humans must become equal. The current  competition of nations has become evil. Thus, the trade and industry control by private owners for profit is no longer a democracy in forward motion under God and human life.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. (2014), 429 page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home