Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, May 25, 2015

790. How God And Humans Can Share Information

I conclude that prophets cannot govern the moral or scientific knowledge of humans. I came to this conclusion in Part IIc of my first book on 'The First Scientific Proof of God,' There, I concluded that 'Words of God' do not come from God to us. They do not come because God does not have a language and because humans have many different language for many purposes. Thus, I conclude that prophets do not receive words from God. Thus, prophets are teaching many false subjects, One false example is the Paradise of God.

When I made my second book, A New and Modern Holy Bible, I identified the Big Thinkers (on pages 175 and 176). I also started to reject the 'sayings of prophets' because an intelligent design of the Paradise of God was created by an active God. Unfortunately, the Jews, Christians, and Muslims are teaching the Paradise of God incorrectly because the Paradise of God had no beginning and has no end. Plato says that the Paradise of God is a continuum. He proved this continuum in his Parmenides dialogue.

Since God has no language, in my first book, I came to the conclusion that God and humans can share information because both God and all humans have minds. For example, humans can learn information about God's mental acts and God can learn information about humans mental acts. Big Thinkers agree that God made human abilities to measure all things that God makes. As the Big Thinkers grow in numbers, the minds of humans also grow.

I conclude that Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and all nations must consider my theory of information sharing between God and all humans.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. (2014), 429 page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home