Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, April 24, 2015

781. More Words On Dr. Oz and Other Thinkers About Human Bodies

I say that Dr. Oz is serving medical treatments the way Dr. Oz has developed his mind to help other people.

Using my mind, I also made my first book, The First Scientific Proof of God.  Before I made this book, I had to deal with the brain cancer of my wife, who died in March of 1999. In Appendix A of my first book, I dealt with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and its use of a symbol called
mechanism. After my wife died, I sent an email to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to learn the meaning of this symbol. However, the NIH never answered my email.

I conclude that the NIH, the FDA, and private companies do not know that God and the universe exist forever, that humans are reborn, and that humans are living things, which do not have any mechanistic parts Thus, the NIH, the FDA, and treatment companies must learn that mechanistic things do not exist in the human body.

The NIH, the DNA, and treatment companies must treat sick humans differently by accepting God and a continuous universe. Once they accept this God and this universe, they must learn more about the mind, body, and its parts by studying the thoughts of big thinkers such as Anaxagoras, Plato, Jesus, Nicholas of Cusa, Galileo, Gottfried Leibniz, Georg Cantor, Ernst Cassirer, Susanne Langer, and Donald Hatch Andrews.  These thinkers know that mechanistic things should never enter any human body.

In general, since vibrations exist in everything, I believe that vibrations in the human body are being reduced wrongly and can create back pains.  This is only one thought.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home