Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, April 13, 2015

776. Symbols Are Being Developed Only By My Research

As I said earlier, Ernst Cassirer was the first person to say that every language has symbols that must receive meanings. Susanne Langer went further by saying that our sense-data are primarily symbols and that red lights, bells, etc. are signs, which guide, for example, the motion of a fork to our mouth. So, Langer presented a new book on the subject, Mind: An Essay on Human Feeling. In this book, our minds can feel our body because I can feel itches on my skin.

Beyond, Cassirer and Langer, in the USA, George Herbert Mead began to work on symbols.(click). Eventually, symbols became the subject of a group of social and psychological scientists.This group was called Symbolic Interaction(click) See recent papers. (click)  I conclude that this group has not been successful

In time, atheists spoke only of senses and rejected symbols, symbolic interactions, the continuum of the universe, and reason. However, to maintain senses and reason, Sam Harris and other followers develops Project Reason.(click) This project focused on science and cultures. Symbols were not considered.

I developed the scientific proof of God with precise symbols and their meanings in my first book. In book two and three, I united co-existents, such as Infinite and finite, One and many, etc. to prove that God and the universe are united with symbols that have no end. I also proved, with symbols, that all humans have souls and are reborn with new bodies after every death.

It is clear that only I have been developing meanings of the symbols that define a God and continuum universe.I believe that my symbols will move the humans of this planet forward and on the path of God. Without more and more precise meanings of symbols, I detect a fall backward and into many wars.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home