Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, March 26, 2015

768. How Humans Can Learn the Unity of God And The Coexistents That Bring God andThe Universe Together

Yesterday's 'world war of religions' is basically a guerrilla-like war of humans, who have developed different minds about God and God's creation of humans, animals, plants, and nonliving things. Since the different minds of humans are never perfect, I show how the different minds of humans can become improved..

In order to learn about God, I studied the finite things that God is creating in my first book. With my senses, on planet earth and in our heaven of stars, I sensed many different finite things and concluded that all finite things originate from not-finite or different things. Since I sensed other phenomena in every finite things, I found that all not-finite things and all phenomena of not-finite things must be attributes of God. Since all of these attributes are infinite in number, I concluded that God cannot be known. However, I also concluded that God acts and that God creates a continuous universe with His attributes, which cannot be exhausted.

In order to identify God's attributes of our universe, I studied the thoughts of many great thinkers such as Abraham, Anaxagoras, Plato, Jesus, Nestorius, Muhammad, etc. All of their thoughts are similar and say that God and the universe is one thing, which has no end and unites God and the universe with coexistent concepts, such as infinite/finite, indivisible/divisible, etc.

Thus, all humans must learn how God unites His attributes to us and all other finite things.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home