Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

896. More On 'Benjamin Franklin Was The First President of the USA'

When Ben Franklin was dying, in his autobiography he wrote about the immortality of human souls and about the doubts of the divinity of Jesus. The immortality of human souls means that we will live forever. And the divinity of Jesus means that Jesus became God. In my analysis of the statements of Ben, I conclude that Ben was correct by saying that God is creating a universe of finite things that never become infinite.

Thus, I said that all finite things in the universe originate from not-finite or different infinities of God's Oneness and God's acts. I made this proof in 20o6 with Plato's Sophist Dialogue (at 257) and my first book, The First Scientific Proof of God. (click) Many physicists and atheists rejected my proofs of God, but in 2009l my proof of God and the universe was accepted by an excellent philosopher, Steven Smith. These relations between God and the universe eliminate the divinity of Jesus, who has been reborn more than twenty times after he was killed on the Cross.

On Ben Franklin's doubts about the divinity of Jesus, I rejected the divinity of Jesus in 2012 of my second book, A New And Modern Holy Bible. I rejected the divinity of Jesus because the finite things and God's infinities can never be perfect. So, I concluded that the teachings of Jesus and the writings of his disciples are about their moral and scientific thoughts. So, in my second book, I identify some Big Thinkers who have developed some major moral and scientific thoughts.

Finding coexistent things will move the nations forward. I learned how to do this in my third book , God and His Coexistent Relations to the Universe. (click) At this time, people are not interested in finding coexistents.  But, as time passes, some people will learn 'who is being reborn.' The people who do not read books will always be wrong.

My books about God and the Universe are in agreement with the work of Gottfried Leibniz:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. (2014), 429 page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home