Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, September 04, 2006

Are Atheists Smarter?

Yesterday, I showed that a group of atheists have made a major error in reasoning by limiting reasoning to ‘either/or’ logic. In the 14th century, mathematicians and scientists had already known that either/or logic blinds one to God, God’s Intelligent Design, and the spiritual world where the true atoms of the universe will be found. So, Aristotle’s science, which was based on either/or logic, was removed from Scholasticism. This removal led to the search for higher forms of reasoning. Earlier, Plato had already spoken of higher ideas arguing that an ‘intelligent’ level of thinking exists above ‘rational’ thinking. Plato uncovered his intelligent level by unifying opposing ideas. Today. His intelligent level of reasoning is called ‘both/and’ logic. This intelligent level of thought allows opposing concepts to coexist. For example, the opposing concepts, one-many, coexist in every whole that have parts.

The primary atheists, who are making this error, are mathematicians, physical scientists, and evolutionists. This error does not affect physical scientists because Plato’s intelligent level of thought applies only to living things. However, since most life scientists and biologists have allowed themselves to be lured to the thoughts of the physical scientists, the life sciences are making this error. This is a terrible situation because the life sciences cannot see God, God’s Intelligent Design, and the truths about all living things. Without truths about living things, we cannot solve our major health problems such as cancer, AIDS, and Diabetes.

In the Sept. 11, 2006 issue of Newsweek, Jerry Adler identifies other atheists in his article on ‘The New Naysayers.’ Three naysayers claim that atheists are smarter. How can atheists be smarter when their minds are closed by ‘either/or’ logic?.

8 Comments:

  • At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Atheists are smarter. They don't believe in fairies, ghosts, leprechauns, or invisible gods.

    Do you have anything concrete to say about your theory or do you just intend to continue to rant about atheists and evolutionists? This blog does not inspire one to buy your book if all one can look forward to is 300 pages or so of this irrational raving, plus talk of seeing spiritual atoms with your mind's eye.

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    To que.

    I don't believe in faries, ghosts. leprechauns, demons, devils, satan, angels, etc. But, I have proven scientifically that God exists. However, a thing that can create the universe is infinite and is thus invisible. The spiritual atoms are also invisible. But, so are geometical points.

    Atheists and evolutionists do not believe in God. So, I don't rant about them. I merely tell people facts about them.

    I do not expect this blog to sell books. I use this book to speak about subjects that are not found in the book, The First Scientific Proof of God.

    I report a major error in atheism. Didn't you see that?

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why not believe in those things? You have just as much proof for them. See, your problem is that you're not presupposing that they exist. Cause if you do, then you can find all kinds of "proof" in your mind's eye. Like, I left out some milk the other night, and then it disappeared! Wow, so it was obviously brownies, or possibly pixies that took it.

    Whether or not you "expect" your blog to sell your book, the fact is that this is the representation of yourself that anyone who is curious can see. This blog is what I base my dismissal of you and your book on. If I saw one shred of sense or fact here, I would buy the book. Instead I see a lot of fact-free assertions.

    Re: reporting the facts about atheists, you've reported it already. Move on. How about flogging Islamists, pagans, Calvanists, Baptists, homosexuals, Satanists, or New Agers for a change? Don't those groups have any errors in their thinking? Or do you just have a vendetta against atheists?

    Aside from creating the universe, has your god done anything lately? What are the manifestations of this god? And what is her ultimate purpose in creating the universe?

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    To q.

    I prove that those things do not exist in CH 1, Part IIa. I do not discuss the proofs I am using here. They are too lengthy They are all found, yes, in my book.

    You seem not to understand 'the eye of my mind." Yet, all scientists use it. You have very poor examples of invisibles. Use scientific symbols and processes, like points,lines, or the circumferance of a circle. Read Galileo on indivisibles.

    Is this how you pick a book to read? Take a trip to a book store and decide there.

    I am moving onto other subjects now. Revealing the nature and scope of atheism had to be amplified here. Vendettas are not part of my lifestyle. Brotherly love is my form of life I merely dig for facts and reasons.

    The other religions represent believers. My posts are comparing believers with nonbelievers and their impacts on society.

    To compare religions and judge them with my God is a new book that will not be done by me because I an tiring.

    God's activities, manifestions, and purpose require new books.I couldn't handle thiem myself. I will probably try to organize a new research and writing team.

     
  • At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What stores is your book available in? I will certainly go and find it if I can inspect it without purchasing it first.

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    To q.
    This could be a problem because the book is moving out in the Internet book stores first -- Barnes&Noble, Amazon.com, Borders, and authorhouse.com.

    Recently, I asked Borders to place my book in their many book stores. But, I haven't heard from it yet. I have also contacted one intellectual book store in cities 100,000 and above.

    Another alternative is to buy a used book on Internet book store and then resell it, if you don't like it, to a used book store. But with its 165 citations, citations of many of the greatest Western world thinkers, and proof of God, I believe that the real thinkers in the world will keep my book.

    The low cost E-Book version might be available soon from authorhouse.com.

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry, not interested unless I can see it first. That is how I pick books unless it is something that someone reliable recommends.

    Has anyone of substance reviewed your book? I'd love to read a review by an impartial reviewer.

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    To q.
    Did you ever hear of self-knowledge? I don't believe that I can help you because this phase of a book's development is too new for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home