Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, May 17, 2007

A George Shollenberger Report to the Field of Religion in the USA


The field of religion might be unaware of two new events that will have major impacts on all US religions. One event is a breakthrough in the fields of religion. This breakthrough increases knowledge of God and God’s creation significantly. The second event is a rising force in the USA that would reduce the field of religion significantly. However, the rising opposition appears to violate Amendment I of the Constitution and lowers the rights of religions to develop new religious ideas freely.

The breakthrough unifies the fields of theology and science. It will fill the pews, unify different religions, and transform churches, temples, and mosques into beautiful spiritual/social unites. This breakthrough can be expected to spread throughout the world and create a kind of peace that simultaneously prevents war.

The unification brings God and His creation together as a single world. Although God and His creation were never separated, we have never understood how they work together. Today, we have a scientific proof of God. And, we can explain how God and His creation are connected. Now, we know that God and His creation have always been together. Knowing that have always been together, we now also know that this single world has no end. So, we are now certain that life never ends. This new knowledge also has a great history since it is connected to the teachings of great personalities such as Abraham, Moses, Jesus Christ, Constantine, Nicholas of Cusa, Gottfried Leibniz, and Georg Cantor.

The breakthrough does not answer those deeper questions such as ‘how does God give us life after death. This answer must wait for new research results. But, I believe that the answer is close. The breakthrough does tell us other knowledge, for instance, that God is intervening into our lives, that God does appear in our world, and that God and humans exchange information. This new and beautiful world is discussed in my book, ‘The First Scientific Proof of God. Interestingly, the breakthrough is already moving into the future where it will connect to the quantum mechanic discussed by Bernard Haisch in his new book, The God Theory. And, I expect this quantum mechanic to connect to the vibration theories on strings and the New Thought program of the Unity Church.

After my book was published, only weeks passed before evolutionists began to attack my character by saying that my brain damage in 1993 could not produce a readable book. I disagreed and told them to read it. They refused and have continued this attack for over nine months. Over the last week or so, they added three different book reviews of my book on Amazon.com. As expected these reviews are negative and still focus on the assassination of my character. They do not discuss the breakthroughs. So, it is clear that their reviews have a hidden purpose.

I conclude that the attacks of these evolutionists violate Amendment I of the US Constitution. Amendment I says that government cannot establish a religion because this would reduce the rights of all other religions. So, the US Constitution protects the freedom of all religions as well as separating religions from government. When I conducted research and wrote this book, I joined the field of religion. When these evolutionists acted to prevent me from serving people in the field of religion, I say that the evolutionists have violated the Constitution and reduced my rights and the rights of all US religions.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have you considered consulting an attorney and filing a civil rights action against these people?

    If your rights have been violated, that seems like something you may wish to do.

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    w.,j. bryan,

    I sure have, even over the violation of my copyright.

    All of this over their belief that they can sell the idea that that I cannot write, spell,use grammar correctly, etc. Yet, my first reader was a open-heart surgeon. In one week, he read it and said it is a great book.

    Who are these evolutionists? I can't believe how isolated they seem to be Yesterday, one of them told me that my 'talk language' must meet logical reasoning. It seems as though they work in some kind of closed room and talk only to each other. I pity them.

    Look at their second review of my book. Awful is spelled AWEFUL. The pot is calling the kettle black.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Rev. BigDumbChimp said…

    Good luck on the lawsuit. I hope you go through with it. It should provide hours of humor.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home