Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, May 18, 2007

Three Reviews of My Book and My Comments on the Amazon.com Internet Book Store

Three reviews of my book appeared on the Amazon.com Internet book store in the late days of the month of May 2007. I made comments on them. Click If you click on "see all my review," you will learn that they have little experience as book reviewers. One of them, bookjunky, has the most reviews -- four. Compare them with my 55 book reviews. Click I could, but will not, improve my Amazon review rank by removing the reviews of those atheistic books that I reviewed. As seen, I have helped many buyers. These buyers had no difficulty in reading my reviews. So, the reviewer's claim about my writing skills are false.

As seen, the first three reviews of my book are from atheists. The intention to stop the sales of my book over the last nine months is very clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home