Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My Scientific Proof of God


I believe that the first reviews of my book are produced either by logicians, atheists or pseudo-scientists. Accordingly, I argue that these reviewes are not produced by real scientists. Let me prove this point by adding the words below from Encyclopaedia Britannica, 2006 (search with 'logical positivism'):

"As has been conceded by all competent philosophers of science and even by the greatest scientist- philosophers of the century --- Albert Einstein, Niels Bohr, Erwin Schröödinger, and others --- there is no straight logical path, no standard recipe, by which to move from the data of observation and arrive at scientific theories." Below and without a logical path, I arrive to a theory of God's attributes and God from data of observation in the universe.

My scientific proof of God uses the two-step scientific method, which is used by the personalities mentioned above. Using this method, I identify 'data of observation' (in step 1). Then, in step 2, I identify the two theories that explain the data of observation. The data of observation is 'all finite things’ in the universe. One theory says, 'all finite things must be originated by an infinite thing.' The second theory says, ‘God exists above all infinite things and all finite things. I also show that the statement --- ‘a finite thing (e.g, the Big Bang exploding particle) can be the origin of all finite things’ ---’ is false and a contradiction.

I do not believe that atheists and logicians have ever used Plato's negative (Sophist, 257). This is why they do not understand my book or my proof of God. Plato's negative turns our mind upwardly toward higher and positive ideas such as God. With Plato's negative, our mind thus turns any finite thing into a not finite thing. (Today, the two words, not finite, are written with one word --- infinite.) But, the single word, infinite, does not apply to the mathematical infinities such as 1, 2, 3, ...etc. Mathematical infinities should be called ‘finite infinities. Since all things in the universe are finite, any finite thing in the universe must have the same originating thing. But, this originating infinite thing is only an attribute of God. To find God, one must use the double negative of Plato. With the double negative, God's existence is found to be beyond all infinite things and all finite things The double negation is a key to finding truths about a monotheistic God.

As seen, the thoughts of logicians, atheists and pseud0-scientists are lost in some logical world that blocks any understanding of my book. I believe that their very strange world of logic explains why evolutionists are not finding proofs in Darwin's evolutionary theory..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home