Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Proofs, Applications, Confirmations, and Predictions


The big atheistic theories are the Big Bang theory of the field of physics (1940s), the Darwinian evolutionary theory of the field of biology (1859), and the string and superstring theories of the field of physics (1980s). None of these theories have been proven, none of them have any predictions, and none of them accept God. Yet, billions upon billions of US taxpayer monies have been used by the US government in support of these godless theories. When is this waste going to stop?

Today, more and more physicists are giving up on the Big Bang, string, and superstring theories. However, many biologists, with the help of British evolutionists, are determined to remain with Darwin’s evolutionary theory, which I show is false. Interestingly, US physicists and biologists are not even considering my scientific proof of God. Instead of passing judgment on this scientific proof of God, the physicists and biologists choose to close their minds to the possible existence of God and continue to waste more taxpayer monies. Isn’t it more rational to consider this proof and firmly reject this proof before taxpayers are used?

The development of my scientific proof of God is not arbitrary. It emerged naturally as a result of developing a way to unify the fields of science and theology. The unification of these two different fields occurred when I was able to develop a single symbolic language to connect God to the universe scientifically. Thus, God is no longer a theory or a mystery. Indeed, God and universe are one. Further, not only is my scientific proof of God the first such proof, the oneness of God and the universe is also a scientific first.

Other firsts appear in my book. For instance, I am the first to apply the true atoms of Gottfried Leibniz to the universe; I am the first to apply the transfinite numbers of Georg Cantor to the universe; I am the first to reveal an information exchange system between God and man; and I am the first to identify the most effective way to eliminate and prevent crime. Confirmations of other theories also appear in my book. For instance, the reincarnation theory is confirmed; the appearance of God in the universe is confirmed; and the Declaration of Independence is confirmed as the highest law in the USA. Did I make any predictions? Yes, I predict the next appearance of God.

10 Comments:

  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Rev. BigDumbChimp said…

    You have never shown the theory of evolution to be false. To do so you'd have to examine the science of it and not just use your handwavings of symbolism and faith to say you think it is wrong. Not once have you actually gone into the science of it. Try going into the biology of it first.

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    rev.bigdumbchimp,
    The rejection of evolutionary theory is rejected by the scientific proof of God.

    I also rejected string theory already in 2005. This rejection is based on logic alone. Thus, the scientific proof was not used on this rejection. So, I do use logic. But, I use logic correctly. Many logicians do not use logic correctly.

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Rev. BigDumbChimp said…

    That is not a valid rejection. Disprove the science don't just make statements. You just stating that it rejects god because of your book is no proof of anything. You make the clasic mistake that many in the creationists / religious ranks do. You think that faith trumps evidence when it clearly is the reverse of that statement.

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    rev.bigdumbchimp,

    My proof of God can reject the Big Bang theory an all string theories because ther cannot be two origins of all finite things. Thus, since evolutionary theory depends on either the Big Bang theory of string theories, it must also b false.

    Once God is proven, your only chance of holding on to the evolutionary theory is to disprove my proof of God.

    The difference between the creationists and me is that they use the Bible whereas I use the scientific method of proof.

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "there cannot be two origins of all finite things"

    Why not?

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Rev. BigDumbChimp said…

    No you do not use the scientific method. What you do is redefine what the actual scientific method in to terms that you can twist to fit whichever outcome you are looking for.

    Once God is proven, your only chance of holding on to the evolutionary theory is to disprove my proof of God.


    Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. But even if it was true (which it is not) you have not proven anything with your book.

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    jaun jose deicida,

    There cannot be two origins of all infinite things if an infinite thing must be the origin of all infinite things. Are you proposing that two infinite qua infinite exist?

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    rev.bigdumbchimp,

    I am certainly using the scientific method in my proof of God.

    What did I redefine? What did I twist? You cannot speculate my proof. You must either prove that I am not using the scientific method of proof or that I used the scientific method but misused it.

    I know that I used the scientific method and I know that I used it correctly.

    Now that you have my book, you no longer need to speculate as to what is in my book.

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "There cannot be two origins of all infinite things if an infinite thing must be the origin of all infinite things. Are you proposing that two infinite qua infinite exist?"

    You dissapoint me: you are using Aristotelian logic. Ever heard of Plato's negative? If you take the number 1 and make it negative, you get -1. Now let's turn it back into something positive, say 2. This way we have established that there are two infinithe things. I know this is difficult to understand, but trust me: once you master the art of Plato's reasoning you will understand.

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    juan jose deicida,

    I am a Platonist. I do not use Aristotle at all. I am very familiar with Plato's negative. I am glad to meet another Platonist.

    But I believe that you might be using Plato's negative incorrectly. When one uses Plato's negative the mind turns from something positive to something different. (Sophist, 257) That different thing is positive, not negative.

    Now, if one uses Plato's negative again, which is 'negation of negation' or (double negation, a positive thing is still found. (study Hegel, a Platonist.) Plato's first negative takes any positive thing in the universe to a positive attribute of God.
    The double negative will take you to God.

    As seen, there is only one God. And there is only one origin of of all finite things.

    The only place one can find two infinities is in the universe. There, they are called finite infinities. But, no two finite infinite are equivalent, that is has the same law and transfinite number.

    george

     

Post a Comment

<< Home