Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Very Hard Workers for God


The formal writings of Plato and Aristotle inform us about knowledge. After their deaths, people learned that Plato and Aristotle are as different as night and day. For this reason, Neo-platonism could not reconcile their ideas. One of their greatest differences occurs with the symbol, providence, which means " to provide divine guidance, care, and power to guide human destiny." Aristotle’s writings do not provide for providence, but Plato does.

Today, their differences impact the thoughts and behaviors of people who live in the Western world. However, most people do not know that their differences on providence have split the people in the Western world into believers and nonbelievers in God.

My research, on a monotheistic God, shows that the development of human life is consistent with God in many ways. This research also shows that some believers in God work very hard to find these consistencies. For instance, I found that Moses, Plato, Jesus Christ, Nicholas of Cusa, Leibniz, and Cantor are some major workers for God. They are also are major producers of many ideas that are consistent with God. I organized my book around these major workers so that the reader can see the developing nature of God’s providence. Fortunately, I found a scientific proof of God, which clarifies the nature of a monotheistic God considerably. This proof and clarification allowed me to add new ideas to those ideas found by these hard workers for God.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi George,

    Your interesting use of symbols, such as providence in this post, reminds me a little bit of tarot, and I don't mean that in an insulting way or intend to compare you to a fortune teller. I've just noticed that English doesn't seem well suited to conveying your meaning and a lot of posters here seem to criticize your use of English. Have you considered trying to express your symbols visually rather than with English, and then using those visual symbols to present your proof as a painting or series of images? You might be able to pack more meaning into a visual representation and also avoid the problems with Aristolean logic that you struggle with. Just a thought.

    Anthony

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    anthony gebelin,

    My mind has always been aligned to the field of geometry (or mathematics). My 25 years of research on religion and science led to an unexpected breakthrough, a scientific proof of God When I concluded that I must publish this finding, the e purpose of my book forced ne to use the English language because I wanted to communicate to as many people as possible on many different subjects related to God.
    So, I write simply so that many people might understand the book, even if they have to read it often.

    My own experience tells me that a second reading of the same book will produce a big breakthrough in understanding. A second and third readings of Plato and Nicholas of Cusa gave me different understandings than the first and second reading.

    I would like to use more pictures and might try that soon. I want to explain to all people the simple proof I found on God. I might try something new on that proof.

    Your input is the kind of help I need because there is so much to teach..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home