Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Particle Physicists Are Zeroing-in on the Spiritual Atoms of My Modern Creation Theory


I am reading a few books on the history of research conducted by particle physicists. They smash atoms and their parts to see what is inside them. Of interest to me is their research on smashing the proton, which is in the nucleus of atoms. In this research an electron is accelerated to a high speed and is then allowed to hit a proton. This speed transfers the momentum of the electron to the proton. This transfer of momentum breaks the proton and scatters its particles.

When interpreting what was seen, the particle physicists concluded that the proton is not structure less but instead has point-like constituents. (A point-like constituent is like a geometrical point.) These constituents of the proton are said to behave like free particles and interact only weakly. As this interaction strength becomes smaller and smaller, the particles behave as if they are moving freely. The name of this increasing freedom is called ‘asymptotic freedom.

Now, allow me to add God, God’s Intelligent Design, and my new and modern creation theory to this particle research effort. First, I add my scientific proof of God to this research. Next, I add Gottfried Leibniz’s true atoms, which I call spiritual atoms, to this research. They are one in God. Now, let God be a creator-God. As creator, the oneness of the spiritual atoms becomes a manyness of different and related spiritual atoms. They establish the oneness of the universe, the equality of the universe, and the unity of the universe. The oneness, equality, and union give the universe its TRINITARIAN nature. Now, allow God to energize and design the universe with different, functional, and divisible bodies.

The particle physicists will never see the spiritual atoms because they are true and indivisible points. But, the deeper they go, the more they will learn about the universe and its different and functional bodies. Since our knowledge of the bodies can never be completed, the US government must become godly and must expand this particle research continuously. But, government must require that living bodies be included in this research before a nickel is given to this research program.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting theory, though, have you ever thought of the possibility that our spirits interact with atoms and particles through some kind of remote quantum interaction?
    I have pondered this idea for some time: Say there was a "spirit realm" of sorts, in a parallel universe, which lies extremely close to ours, where are spirits reside. Then consider the fact that atoms and particles often enter a state where it is presumed that chaos decides how they behave. I think, that it might be possible that if a particle which resides in for example my brain, has the choice to do two things, one which might cause a chain of events that lead to one result and another chain of events that lead to another, then maybe, my "soul" makes the particle, using some kind of quantum interaction, take the path of my souls choice instead of leaving chaos or randomness to decide. What are your thoughts about this theory?
    By the way, your ideas of a scientific proof of God seems very interesting, so I think I have to pick up your book soon.
    Yours Sincerely
    Göran Sandström

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Göran Sandström,

    Nice to see that you are interested in God and the universe that He creates. Currently, many American scientists are not considering God today. But, they are failing in cosmological research.

    So, welcome to my scientific proof of God, God's intelligent design of the universe, and a very different modern creation theory that I am conceiving.

    My modern creation theory uses the monads of Gottfried Leibniz. His monad is a true atom. I call them 'spiritual atoms' and model them with the geometrical point. They are immortal, infinite in number, and are unfolded by God.

    Since each spiritual aton is in each spiritual atom, each atom is functionally related to all other atoms. Each spiritual atom is thus an indeterminate infinity. Thus, no free spiritual atoms exist in my theory. The initial state of the universe is this a set of differing nd lawful infinities. here is where georg cantor's transfinite numbers can be applied.

    In state two of the universe, the spiritual atoms combine in order to form visible/divisible things. This is where my theory stops because the quantum researchers are now needed.

    In my book, I speak of reincarnation. I also speak about seeding that would provide for life after death. So, state two might be the seeding phase in which all potential things in God's design are formed.

    Your use of a parallel 'spiritual realm' is in agreement with my theory because the spiritual atoms represent a realm of spirit whereas the formation of things is a realm of physical bodies.

    There is no chaos or randomness in my theory. There is freedom in things but only in living things.

    Thanks for the inquiry.
    (What is your nation?)
    George Shollenberger

     

Post a Comment

<< Home