Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Return to Research

Because of the intensity and many issues related to on the Iraq War, many Americans are losing their awareness of many newly developing domestic US problem. Three of these problems exist in the fields of mathematics, logic, and science. Unfortunately, as many new students enter the higher educational institutions to study these fields of thought, these new entrants will learn only how to to repeat the current problems in mathematics, logic, and science. This higher ecucational policies must be reformed before the USA develops a second civil war.

I consider these problem to be serious and affect the security and unity of the USA. Because of these problems and their potential negative affects, I have decided to return to research. This means that I will not make postings as frequently as I have been making. Look forward to my new blogging efforts tomorrow. It will deal with very basic thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home