Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Security and the Future of the United States

Based on yesterday’s blog, our godless mathematicians and scientists align to Marxism and the Enlightenment. The exception is that US mathematicians and scientists are not trained in dialectics whereas most Marxists are dialecticians. This is why US scientists do not understand my proof of God. However, US economic scientists and mathematicians also seem to differ from a Marxist economy because they do not limit the accumulation of private property of a few US citizens called the ‘rich class.’

Today, many US mathematicians and scientists state that they can do their work without considering God. However, they haven’t proven their statement. So, for a long time, they have been making an assumption that God does not exist. This assumption has been challenged by religions. But, the existence of God has been proven scientifically by me and my use of dialectical thinking. This proof became public in June 2006. However, my proof has not been evaluated by scientists because dialectical thinking is not common in the USA.

Since the Eastern Christians, who are followers of Plato, live in Moscow, I assume that Eastern Christians, Russian dialecticians, and international intelligence agents are already aware of my proof of God. I made this assumption because my proof is on the Internet. In my book, I say that the laws of nature are not made by nature. Instead, I show that the laws of nature found already by science are merely part of God’s intelligent design of the universe.

I do not expect wise mathematicians and scientists outside of the United States to make public their thoughts about the existence and God’s intelligent design. So I conclude that the security and future of the United States are respectively becoming increasingly vulnerable and confused.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why not consider the future of the entire Global Family of Humankind instead of just Americans?

    What is so exceptional about Americans anyway, except for their capacity for collective self-delusion.

    I wonder how many scientists and mathematicians, even Christian ones, are employed either directly or indirectly by the Pentagon military-industrial complex. The "culture" of death brought to one and all on the entire planet.

    And if "god" is so special and important to Americans how come they account for 48% of the world's armaments trade?

    They even have a Trident submarine with the name USS (City) of Corpus Christi.

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to Anonymous said...

    Why not consider the future of the entire Global Family of Humankind instead of just Americans? ....


    If you read my book on God's proof, Part IV reforms the USA and shows what must be done to make all human equal and make world peace among all nations.

    My August 2, 2007 blog shows the errors that have placed the USA on a godless path of life.

    I agree with your thoughts.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home