Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Galileo, the Founder of Modern Physics, Is Not the Founder of Modern Science (the Scientific Revolution)

In my book, I give Nicholas of Cusa credit for finding a negative theology that will eventually transform all ancient theologies into a single modern field of theology. In my book, I also say that Nicholas of Cusa became the first modern scientist. I say this because the modern theology of Nicholas causes the emergence of modern science. Thus, I conclude that Nicholas is the first modern theologian and first modern scientist. With his double interest, Nicholas was able to unify the fields of theology and science.

I hope that a US historian finds an interest in confirming (or denying) my sayings above because the fields of theology and science are currently separated in the USA. If my sayings are confirmed, the future of the USA will be great. But, I see lots of problems if my sayings are rejected without historical research.

The events of the history of interest will be found in the 15th and 17th centuries. The great 15th century work of Cusa was not propagated because his work is modern compared to the ancient teachings and Inquisition of the Roman Church. To maintain its power many new thoughts were treated by the Church as heresies. Galileo became a victim of the Inquisition by agreeing with Copernicus that the earth in not the center of the universe.

Today, Galileo is seen as the founder of modern physics. Since the physical sciences have gained control of the life sciences, most US scientists view Galileo as the founder of modern science. I disagree with this new view of Galileo because I conclude that Galileo was a student of the writings of Nicholas of Cusa. Nicholas was educated at the University of Padua University. This university became very popular university in Europe during the 15th and 16th centuries. During his time, Galileo also became a professor at Padua. Although Padua Universe is common to Galileo and Nicholas, Galileo might have also studied the works of Nicholas.

For instance, in 1966, Raymond J. Seeger published the book, "Galileo Galilei, His Life and His Works." Chapter 6 discusses the subject "Continua _ Mathematical and Physical.’‘There, Galileo seems to be teaching the difficult writings of Nicholas on divisibles and indivisibles found in Bk. I, Ch. 16, 17, and 18 of Nicholas’ "On Learned Ignorance."(click) Only believers in God, such as Nicholas, Galileo, and I, would be interested in an incomprehensible infinite thing (God), incomprehensible indivisible things , and comprehensible divisible things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home