Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Even More on Theological Science* and the Atheistic Mathematical Physicists

Before moving on to discuss some very exciting subjects, I want to discuss an important reason why our physical scientists, life sciences, and mathematics have rejected God and cannot make progress today. In other words, there is a sound reason that can explain why researchers cannot solve humans problems such as wars, poverty, cancer, crime, family, and depleting natural resources.

Most people do not know that the Middle Ages are the ages during which the Western world made ‘no cultural progress.’ Today, our historians know what ended the Middle Ages, what ended the ancient period, and what caused the beginning of the modern period and beginning of modern science. Our historians know that these ends and beginnings were caused by the 15th century work of Nicholas of Cusa.

When I learned about these ends and beginnings in 1979, I purchased the major book of Nicholas, On Learned Ignorance. This book appeared in the United States in the late 1970s, too late to stop our physical scientists and mathematicians from rejecting God. However, as a scientist, as an atheist, and 50 years old, this book explained my ignorance and my future. To recover my intelligence from my ignorance, I started a new personal research effort in 1980. Twenty-six years later, the research ended with my first book, The First Scientific Proof of God, and my first Internet blogging effort as a teacher. I decided to write my first book for the following reasons:

(1) On Learned Ignorance is a difficult book;
(2) I discovered a proof of God;
(3) Nicholas’ work had to be simplified and taught; and
(4) my research effort linked the teachings of Jesus Christ to the modern world and modern science.

I understand why our physical scientists, life sciences, and mathematicians cannot turn away from atheism immediately. I also understand why religions cannot turn away from their current teachings immediately. The human mind is not a machine that can be transformed instantly or overnight. For this reason, I continue to teach the work of Nicholas and my personal research finding and responding to comments on this website.

Once more people recognize my new science, which is developing and called ‘theological science,’ I will be satisfied and will rest my degenerating eyesight.

* Theological science unifies scientific thoughts with people’s thoughts about God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home