Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Theological Science* Investigates the U.S. Landslide of Barack Obama’s Presidential Election

The new theological science accepts only an infinite God and God’s panentheistic attribute. Theological science says: (1) that God cannot be exhausted; (2) that God is greater than the world he created; and (3) that God created the best of all worlds for us.

In God’s best of all worlds, we can thus conclude that God did not find it ‘necessary’ to make George W. Bush and Barrack Obama U.S. sequential presidents. But God had a ‘reason’ for making these two sequential presidents. God’s reasons can explain President Bush’s choices and God’s reasons will explain President Obama’s choices. We cannot know God’s reasons otherwise we would be able to find all truths about ‘the infinite series of all human events.’ Only with faith can we believe that our world is eternal and has no end.

In an earlier blog, I said that I saw major changes in the Republican party after President Nixon was forced to resign. The landslide win of Barack Obama will cause the Republican party to change. But I believe that the Democratic party must also change, not because Obama has moved to the center of liberalism and conservatism, but because Obama has discovered a new political party.

I expect this new Obamaian party to develop the concept ‘the people.’ This concept was identified by the founders in the first statement of the U.S. Declaration of Independence. And since the U.S. Supreme Court became dysfunctional, I expect the new Congress to legislate a law that says: The USA is a nation under God.

With President Barack Obama every person should expect many, many new and good changes. So, let’s move on.

* Theological science unifies scientific thoughts with people’s thoughts about God.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All Obama has taught us was how to get around the campaign finance laws. I think you are suffering from the lack of oxygen to the brain. Obama feels the constitution is fatally flawed. Obama will have a Godless administration and people like you George will be identified as a kook by the uneducated.

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to anonmous,

    Your words seem to be those of an atheist. If so, your words have no power. And is Obama builds a Godless administration, he will not last. This is a very serious and big change in the USA. You sound like you are a poor loser.

    Why don't you and your friends challenge my writings? Perhaps you are afraid to learn that you will become known as the uneducated one.

    George

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have read your writings and I have to seriously challenge your education. First of all, Obama did not win a landslide. If you look at exit polls Obama scored poorly on things that mean much to Americans. This was the perfect storm....Bush was horrible, but he did protect us. Democrats cause the worst financial disaster in history and traditionally the president gets blamed. I guess you don't believe in the the constitution either. You have a bitter slant to your written dialogue so I must assume you are not feeling well. Maybe you should see a doctor. When people are close to death, they get bitter, not to say you are close to death, but your family should be concerned. I think you have had many diverse thoughts, however you took the wrong track somewhere in your life. I think you are in the dawn of your life and may be afraid of dying. This is very common of men in your age group.

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to anonymous,

    What education are you challenging? Get into details and stop generalizing.

    The landslide was shown on TV. The worldwide response was unbelievable.

    What did Obama miss, the losers desires? Bush was not horrible. His choices follow God's reason. Bush had many other security responsibilities that he did not satisfy.

    The Republicans caused the financial disaster by not regulating the bankers. Small government and no regulations are Republican fundamental ways of living.

    I believe in the Constantion and obey it.

    My website is a teaching website. I am a teacher and use normal methods of teaching. I do not teach babies. I teach people who have never read my ideas and material.

    I have no health problems. People say that I look much younger than my age of 79. Your statement of my health indicates that you have been taught by atheists, who use terms like you use.

    I am teaching a very new and difficult science. It is srange that you haven't noticed. So, I don't believe that you have read my material.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home