Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Theological Science*and Jesus Christ, XI

In my tenth blog on Jesus Christ, I show that the Son of God means ‘all humans.’ Since God gave every human being the ability to become wise, many writers speak of all humans as ‘little gods.’ To speak of humans as ‘little gods’ is appropriate because Nicholas of Cusa says that the human mind can measure all things that God created. So, as Paul said at Rom. 1:20, all humans are not without excuse of knowing everything that God created. It is clear that Paul knew about the teaching of self-knowledge by Jesus Christ.

I conclude that Jesus Christ was a ‘little god’ but cannot be called Lord as many Christians believe. Accordingly, I say that worshiping Jesus Christ or any other human being, instead of God, is an incorrect human behavior.

However, I say that the teachings of Jesus Christ are of a divine origin. (See Part IIb, Ch. 3 in my book.) I make this statement because I conclude that some human ideas are new and turbulent. I define a new idea as one that has never been heard before. And I define a turbulent idea as a new idea that generates many other new ideas. Since new and turbulent ideas are found among humans, I conclude that developments of self-knowledge by humans appear in different degrees. Thus, I conclude that a great poet, a great singer, a great philosopher, a great golfer, a great plumber, a great mother, a great leader, etc. are not born with greatness as evolutionists would say. For this reason, I assert that all humans self develop.

The self development of humans has political implications. For instance, if humans self develop, it is clear that a free market (or laissez-faire) economy impedes self-development and would be irrational and slave-making. As a nation under God, the great leaders in the USA are not appearing often enough.

* Theological science unifies scientific thoughts with people’s thoughts about God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home