Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How Can We Prevent Another Civil War in the USA?, IV

In order to prevent another civil war in the USA, the colleges and universities must be reformed so they serve the 'one People' mentioned both in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. The 'one People' means a Union in which all members depend on each other. Since a Union cannot stand still, it must progress continually with long term goals.

Some years ago, I contacted President William Brody of my university, Johns Hopkins. I told him that the University Press did not consider my book on God. I asked him whether the University funded studies on the theory of God. He said no because the the university is nonsectarian. I told him that the concept nonsectarian applies to the field of religion and that the University could study God. When President Brody returned my e-mail, he said that he understands my point. I am sure that all colleges and universities believe that nonsectarian includes religion and theology.

Today, most colleges and universities believe that theology is the same field of thought as religion. However, theology is the study of God whereas religion is the practice of a specific theology. Many colleges and universities in the USA have thus divided their students. But this division is small compared to the damage that they have done to the Union.

My research shows that a belief in God and a belief in the Big Bang theory requires two very different sciences. Thus, our colleges and universities are focusing their teachings of science and morality in favor of the Big Bang theory. Based on the founding documents of the USA,these colleges and universities are thus acting unlawfully.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Pete Madstone said…

    Hi George,

    I have noticed you are an amazon book reviewer, and have recently published a book I think you will be interested in reading. If you would like a complimentary copy of "Dreams of the Magus", I will be glad to send you a copy under no obligation.

    Of course, if you feel so inclined to write a review for amazon, I would greatly appreciate it.

    Thanks for your time and consideration,

    Pete Madstone

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to Pete Madstone,

    Thanks for the opportunity. But my schedule is to heavy at this time.

    George

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous David S. Wilkinson said…

    For someone that is always imploring people to, "read my blog, read my book, read my conversation threads, etc"... I think it is very rude to refuse to review this gentlemans work.

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    David,

    I am not asking people to read this or that. They are sent for reading if that person desires. I cannot read books anymore because I am losing eyesight.

    This doesn't sound like David. You seem to have something else to say. Maybe you don't want to receive any e-mails. If so, let me know.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home