Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, January 18, 2010

Can We Charge Deism and Atheism With the Degeneration and Destruction of the USA?

My broad research in many fields of thought, allow me to say that the U.S Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution function as a whole. I identify this whole because John Locke's social contract was installed by our founders and has two parts--- Society and Government. The whole is formed by 'one People,' as stated in the first sentence of the Declaration of Independence. The 'one People, form both the Society and the Government. This whole is merely a modern version the self-government created of the ancient Jews.

By August 2, 2007, I had prepared a blog on "The Declaration of Independence and the New 1776 Political Experiment." I sent copies to my Senators, President Bush. and Chief Justice Roberts.. I received one response from Senator John D. Rockefeller IV. In his response to my paper, the Senator said "While the Declaration of Independence in not considered law....."

Kenneth Burke, a poet and drams critic, tells us that people and groups of people develop different perspective of life. Thus, the Senator's response is merely a perspective of lawyers. Thus, to find the real truths about the Declaration of Independence, I conclude that perspectives broader than our lawyers are necessary. My perspective of the Declaration of Independence is presented above and in my August 2, 2007 blog.

If our lawyers do not view the first two paragraphs as the Lockean 'Society,' I conclude that our lawyers have changed the founding of the USA drastically and have turned the people of the USA away from God. So I say that the national government is destroying the USA and that deism and atheism partnership is not the cause of this destruction.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Dauby said…

    I am glad all the contributors to the amazon discussion boards now know that, apart from being a loony, you are a racist. By the way, they are making toast of you and your silly arguments.

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Hi Dauby,

    Today, I told them that loonyness is on their side. You are slowly losing your unpatrotic effort.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home