Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

454. Nothing Is a False Concept.

Based on my research on God, I say that God exists, is one, creates a universe with finite things, and is perceived eternally. I also say that infinity , spacetime (or four dimensional space and time), and nothing cannot coexist.

Essentially, my research is confirming the point of view of Bernhard Riemann: that all measure-relations can only be empirically determined. Thus, in the field of physics, atheism is wrong. Accordingly, colleges and universities must change the chairs of physics.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations to The Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home