Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, June 16, 2014

472. Finding Coexistent Concepts that Unify God and the Universe

In my first book, I found that an infinite thing and finite thing coexist and that the infinite thing originates all finite things in the universe, I concluded that the infinite thing helps to define God, who has an infinity of coexistent attributes. But, I found other opposing concepts that coexist and unite God and the universe.

For example, in my second book I also found that the concepts indivisible and divisible coexist and that the indivisible thing originates all divisible things in the universe. I also found that the concepts one and many coexist and that the one thing originates many things in the universe. I also found that the concepts equality and inequality coexist and that the equality originates the inequalities in the universe. Further, I found that the concepts union and relations coexist and that the union originates all relations in the universe. More recently, I found that the concepts identity and difference coexist and that the identity originates all different things in the universe. Thus, I reject the existence of twins in the universe.

While other coexistent concepts will be found in my books, coexistent concepts will also be found in China and the development of Yin-Yang coexistent concepts

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations to The Universe. (2014), 429 page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home