Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, July 12, 2014

486. The Distribution of Wealth In the USA Must Change

As I said yesterday, as the 20th century is ending, the Federal Reserve Bank and the IRS learned that one-third of the U.S. wealth is going to 90%, 9%, and 1% of the U.S. households. I discuss this wealth in my books. But, what happened with these facts?

Today, I asked the question, 'Why didn't the U.S. Congress look at the Declaration of Independence (DOI) to determine if this distribution of wealth was legal or illegal.' One answer comes from Senator Rockefeller of West Virginia. He says that the DOI has no laws. Since I disagree with the Senator, I look at the laws of the DOI and conclude that the above distribution of wealth is illegal.

Unless many U.S. citizens force their State governor to abolish the U.S. government, I say that 2%, instead of 1%, of the U.S. households will hold one-third of the U.S. wealth today. This means that the wealth of other citizens will decrease. It is time to remove from the U.S. government those people who do not know the laws in the DOI.

My books about God and the Universe are presented below:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To the Universe. (2014), 429 page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home